bhales 2018 SLT build

bhales

my old 2008 Denali 6.2l had 244,000 miles and was getting close to needing a new motor. I wanted another 6.2 Denali but i couldnt pass up the deals on the 2018 SLT premium plus trucks, (and my local dealer didnt have any 6.2 left) so here is my new ride. White Frost LOADED with everything  but the 6.2 

5c424f8a684a4_new(2).thumb.jpg.16cf81ec3388df6bc7b60a73abc9ef96.jpg

before.jpg

after.thumb.jpg.ed9d2b825132f8743692c9d94395db7d.jpgafter 2 inch level and new 4 inch westin oval nerf bars. I hate the rectangle 6inch that come on these trucks they get my pants dirty. new tires will be here monday 285/60r20 ridge grappler

15 minutes ago, bhales said:

after.thumb.jpg.ed9d2b825132f8743692c9d94395db7d.jpgafter 2 inch level and new 4 inch westin oval nerf bars. I hate the rectangle 6inch that come on these trucks they get my pants dirty. new tires will be here monday 285/60r20 ridge grappler

Those boards look a lot better IMO. The factory ones like you had suck, on my 15 I noticed the same thing today. No matter how I seem to get out of the truck (unless i actually use the boards) gets ya pants dirty. Which sucks if you're out for a night out.. or work in an environment that doesn't fancy those kind of things. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, g2full said:

Those boards look a lot better IMO. The factory ones like you had suck, on my 15 I noticed the same thing today. No matter how I seem to get out of the truck (unless i actually use the boards) gets ya pants dirty. Which sucks if you're out for a night out.. or work in an environment that doesn't fancy those kind of things. 

they were only $289 on amazon too! and my tire guy swapped them out for $20 so i didnt have to lay in my driveway all weekend!!

Next Step is a badge delete all the emblems are coming off the sides and the tailgate except GMC. The chrome strips on the doors will stay for now but they may go as well, i hate cleaning wax and brown stains from around the letters anyway. i cant decide if i want to go ahead and spend the $1000 and get it Ceramic coated while its new (my boat needs it worse so i may see if they will cut me a deal on both)

1 hour ago, bhales said:

they were only $289 on amazon too! and my tire guy swapped them out for $20 so i didnt have to lay in my driveway all weekend!!

I’ll have to look into those. Not a bad price at all 

now were getting there atafter1.thumb.jpg.26099eadc8022c39aa8e25ffd118410a.jpg least the look is right, now i need to badge delete and work on the sound out of this little 5.3. 

285/60r20 ridge grappler, i was going bigger but wussed out on this round, with only 5k miles i want it to stay new for a while

now were getting there atafter1.thumb.jpg.26099eadc8022c39aa8e25ffd118410a.jpg least the look is right, now i need to badge delete and work on the sound out of this little 5.3. 
285/60r20 ridge grappler, i was going bigger but wussed out on this round, with only 5k miles i want it to stay new for a while

Looks awesome, any rub?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/25/2019 at 12:24 AM, wepiii said:

Looks awesome, any rub?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just barely when i turn out of my driveway if im at full lock, but its only on the carpet