Anyone lost brakes besides me.

On 3/7/2020 at 12:26 PM, BUDDY BALL said:

I HAVE A 2019 CHEVY SILVERADO AND MY WIFE AND KIDS WERE DRIVING WHEN THE BRAKES WENT OUT THAT GOD NO ONE WAS HURT HAD TO SEND THE TRUCK TO THE DEALERSHIP AND WAS TOLD IT WAS A BREAK ISSUE WITH GM AND THEIR IS A RECALL THIS IS THE SECOND ONE THEYU HAVE DONE AND ALL THE DEALERSHIP COULD SAY WAS THAT THEY CANT PROMICE ME THAT IT CANT HAPPEN AGAIN  SO NOW I HAVE A TRUCK THAT WE DONT WANT NO LONGER WAY TO GO GM

Turn off the caps and start using punctuation. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Hello, new to this forum, but need to report 2019 Sierra Limited, lost brakes, brake pedal goes to the floor. Was towing a trailer at the time, and at a signal light that was changing. Luckily people going opposite direction saw I wasn’t stopping. Drove approx 1/2 mile to my house and started to get a little bit of brake pedal back, drove to dealer sometimes using e- brake to stop. Dealer put a new vacuum pump on. I know they got it wrong, if you lose vacuum you would have a hard pedal not a pedal to floor. But I’m stuck with a truck I don’t trust, it only has 13000 miles.

It looks like the General has some engineering problems, they better fix fast before somebody gets killed or seriously hurt. I’m hoping they take this POS back, I’m going back to a truck with a throttle cable and a transmission that knows when to shift and brakes I can rely on.