2019 Sierra Denali shaking/ vibrating gone???

Hello everyone, I'm interested in picking up the new 2019 Sierra Denali. I'm currently in a 2017 Denali. Has anyone had any issues with these new trucks having the chevy shake? Just test drove one here in New Hampshire. And while it is very nice, I still felt like it shook some. I'm hoping that the tires where just flat spotted.

9 hours ago, shadysneed said:

Hello everyone, I'm interested in picking up the new 2019 Sierra Denali. I'm currently in a 2017 Denali. Has anyone had any issues with these new trucks having the chevy shake? Just test drove one here in New Hampshire. And while it is very nice, I still felt like it shook some. I'm hoping that the tires where just flat spotted.

I have just under 10,000 miles on my 19 Trail Boss and no shaking at all.  Truck is excellent!

They weren't really there with the last gen, the percentage of people with it were so small it was a mostly none issue. Type in (brand truck here) vibration in google and you will come up with countless threads/videos from all brands with the "shake" issue. I have been in many K2 trucks including my 2014 and multiple buddies/co-workers, not a single one has shaked. I would put money that the new ones won't either except a few anomalies that are brought to attention. 

Tyler

11 hours ago, gmdog2 said:

None with mine , 1k mi so far..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear.. Hoping the one I drove was just flat spotted. It had been sitting one the lot for weeks and it was 20 degrees out. I noticed a some shaking and the shifter was really dancing around.

5 minutes ago, amxguy1970 said:

They weren't really there with the last gen, the percentage of people with it were so small it was a mostly none issue. Type in (brand truck here) vibration in google and you will come up with countless threads/videos from all brands with the "shake" issue. I have been in many K2 trucks including my 2014 and multiple buddies/co-workers, not a single one has shaked. I would put money that the new ones won't either except a few anomalies that are brought to attention. 

Tyler

I could just be super sensitive to it now after the issues I have with mine. I'll have to go drive a different one to double check before pulling the trigger.

36 minutes ago, amxguy1970 said:

Tyler

Go to the thread on this site and tell me "they really weren't there".  Enough were that they redesigned the frame for starters.  Plus, it was way too risky to buy a K2 and have it develop the shakes down the road.  No thanks.  That is why I waited until the '19's came out.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

The RAM is a shaker also. And NO, I am not talking about the Hood! LOL

2019 ram 1500 vibration

Good to know... That air ride suspension has me wanting to switch. But that's pretty much the only thing I like about the ram.