Rough Country or Zone lift kit!?!?

Hey all any advice would help I know I want the knuckle kit!  I am torn between RC and Zone!  Thank you.  

11k miles on my 6” Rough Country....until yesterday when I dropped the truck off to have that crap thrown in a dumpster. I will never own an RC kit again.

I have a 6” BDS being install right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11k miles on my 6” Rough Country....until yesterday when I dropped the truck off to have that crap thrown in a dumpster. I will never own an RC kit again.

I have a 6” BDS being install right now.

I’m curious, what exactly went wrong with the RC lift you had???

I’m curious, what exactly went wrong with the RC lift you had???

Long story short.

UCA ball joints were shot on Christmas Eve. Close to 11k mark of having lift on. I should not replacing my UCA already; even if I was raptor jumping sand dunes.

Knuckles are crap; every time I made left hand granny turn the stabilitrac went off. I have friend in town with exact same lift and he had exact same issues. If you turn wheels hard either way you roll over the tire edge (turn out toe or whatever is shit.)

Rattled and looseness all over place. My buddies 16 BDS rode way better than mine.

3 different alignments and companies and still couldn’t get front to track right. She would sway even after the ball joint repair.

I had fox 2.0 coilovers and rear fox 2.0’s so I know roughness wasn’t the shocks and coils.

I’m sure others have fine experiences. I know I’ve seen them. But I for one will never give them my money. It was my one regret considering I spent $47k for my truck in 2015.

Each their own.