Color match OEM Sharkfin cover part number P/N

Anyone have the part numbers for oem sharkfin xm sat antenna?

I specifically need white but could list all colors as well. 

Search and you shall find:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OEM-Escalade-Silverado-Summit-White-Shark-FIn-Power-Radio-Antenna-84081916-/163543477823

I’d double check making sure they’re not knock offs made in China too. Contact GM as well, parts department too

Sent from above

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

Search and you shall find:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OEM-Escalade-Silverado-Summit-White-Shark-FIn-Power-Radio-Antenna-84081916-/163543477823

I’d double check making sure they’re not knock offs made in China too. Contact GM as well, parts department too

Sent from above

Out of curiosity, do you think this part number would fit a 2014 SLT?  My original plan was to paint my black plastic fin but at $30 theres no way I am sanding and prepping mine!

Out of curiosity, do you think this part number would fit a 2014 SLT?  My original plan was to paint my black plastic fin but at $30 theres no way I am sanding and prepping mine!

I’d call the parts department, ask if the 17 model shark fin would fit the 14. I’m thinking yes but takes only a few minutes to ask which is well worth it. Keep us updated and good luck

Sent from above

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:31 PM, MeanGreen1911 said:

FYI, I installed a Painted To Match Shark fin Antenna on my 14 Denail, and everything will work EXCEPT for XM radio if you have it.  in the 14 models the XM shares the same wire as the GPS/OnStar.  in 15+ the XM was a separate wire.  If you want XM to work you have to buy the 15+ XM cable, run it up the pillar and in the headliner and plug in