Want to add OEM front Cam, on my 2016

So pulling into tight parking spots at the mall, I find i'm always hitting cars in front of me as i park, the way they designed the front hood makes the truck look further away from objects when parking....

I would appreciate a link or info and part numbers from the higher end model like the LTZ , so that I can purchasing OEM camera, harness, to tap into my 8" monitor..

Thanks guys!

2 hours ago, flyingfool said:

So pulling into tight parking spots at the mall, I find i'm always hitting cars in front of me as i park, the way they designed the front hood makes the truck look further away from objects when parking....

I would appreciate a link or info and part numbers from the higher end model like the LTZ , so that I can purchasing OEM camera, harness, to tap into my 8" monitor..

Thanks guys!

You’re joking right? I mean I get that you want a front camera but seriously, is it simply because you can’t park without hitting things or that was some humor mixed in????

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, rah7777777 said:

Shit guys, he’s just asking for help. Not a damn Sunday school lesson :-)

24 minutes ago, DONWT15 said:

Exactly.  Lighten up.

Asked him if he was joking (he does have a sense of humor guys) not giving him a hard time. Your posts didn’t get him any closer either 

14 minutes ago, SS502 said:

Your posts didn’t get him any closer either 

You're right.

flyingfool, try to hook up with pgamboa on this forum. He's the guy that has the info for electrical add ons.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DONWT15 said:

You're right.

flyingfool, try to hook up with pgamboa on this forum. He's the guy that has the info for electrical add ons.

@pgamboa is probably Alien...dude knows more than us mere humans lol! Great advise.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, flyingfool said:

Thanks guys!

This has already been done and there is a thread on it. I think it is called intellihaul front camera 

i dont whack the shit out of peoples cars, i just lightly tap the fuking bumpers cause they look further away or I'll tap parking lot signs... It's the design of the hood, how it bends down up front, and the bumper protrudes out , it's got a bit of an illusion to it..  

13 minutes ago, flyingfool said:

i dont whack the shit out of peoples cars, i just lightly tap the fuking bumpers cause they look further away or I'll tap parking lot signs... It's the design of the hood, how it bends down up front, and the bumper protrudes out , it's got a bit of an illusion to it..  

So you were being serious...thought you were joking. Yes PLEASE get a camera before someone doesn’t appreciate your light tapping of their car, especially if they parked properly in their spot.

• Like 1