This keeps popping up on my screen...

I have a month old 2019 Silverado RST. About every other day when I start the truck, these software agreements pop up on the infortainmeent screen. I check that I agree, hit enter...and a day or two later they pop up again. I called OnStar...they sent a signal but it kept recurring. I called again, they connected me with the GM help desk, they sent another signal to the truck, re-set some stuff...but it still pops up. This morning it popped up when I started the truck and again an hour later when I got back into it. Below is a picture of these agreements. Anyone else have this issue or know how to make it go away?

Also...I have one regular camera (not the 360 degree cameras) on the back of the tailgate and usually when I go into reverse, a nice clear image shows up on the screen. Every now and then, the image looks like it’s through a fish eye lense (see attached). If I pop it into neutral and then reverse again, the regular image appears. Anyone else have this happen?

66589A79-2845-46FE-9FB8-6F855BBDAC60.jpeg

E837EAE1-07FB-4AD7-9500-E2691B77EDF0.jpeg

Edited by JBMass

6 minutes ago, JBMass said:

I have a month old 2019 Silverado RST. About every other day when I start the truck, these software agreements pop up on the infortainmeent screen. I check that I agree, hit enter...and a day or two later they pop up again. I called OnStar...they sent a signal but it kept recurring. I called again, they connected me with the GM help desk, they sent another signal to the truck, re-set some stuff...but it still pops up. This morning it popped up when I started the truck and again an hour later when I got back into it. Below is a picture of these agreements. Anyone else have this issue or know how to make it go away?

Also...I have one regular camera (not the 360 degree cameras) on the back of the tailgate and usually when I go into reverse, a nice clear image shows up on the screen. Every now and then, the image looks like it’s through a fish eye lense (see attached). If I pop it into neutral and then reverse again, the regular image appears. Anyone else have this happen?

66589A79-2845-46FE-9FB8-6F855BBDAC60.jpeg

E837EAE1-07FB-4AD7-9500-E2691B77EDF0.jpeg

The fish eye view is a known issue and while there was a previous update that fixed it for the most part(it was happening every single time you put it in reverse), it still pops up every now and again when reversing.  It has to do with the boot time of the camera and how quickly you put it in reverse upon starting the truck.  Not sure if another fix is coming or when.  The pop up agreements that you mentioned I am not sure about.  I only saw them once when I first got the truck and have never seen them again.

• Like 1

I get the pop ups occasionally but used to all the time. Now when I do I hit the home button to get rid of them. Fisheye camera never had but like poster above, it has to do with going into reverse quicker than the boot up time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen those software agreements three times now.  First time was when I was doing my welcome call with Onstar.

Mine is heading into the dealer on monday to fix the "service rear camera" message onscreen.   Maybe they'll fix the software issues - if that is the issue.

On 3/15/2019 at 5:18 PM, 2017Darkness said:

There are about 6 different service updates on the new 19's right now. Contact your dealer and see which ones apply to your truck.

Took it to the dealer this week. Left it over night...they installed a mess of updates...didn’t fix a thing. I’ll just ignore the pop up agreements ‘cause everything else about the truck is great and I’m really happy with it.

Recently I had it twice in one day.  One of mine at one point said something about "connected services".  I thought it may have to do with some of the useless apps I downloaded (like Weather Channel) that don't work without data, so I am slowly deleting them to see if that stops it.  I deleted Spotify yesterday so we'll see if that stops it.  But agreed, it is very annoying and only happens when connected to my home wifi which leads me to believe something is getting updated.

Edited by cltsig

I actually took the time to view, scroll through and select accept on all of them.   Didn't see them for two weeks, then saw them again on yesterday.

After leaving my truck overnight for the dealer to install updates, My infotainment system did its update the other day (funny the dealer didn’t do THAT update). Right before installing the update,  the agreements popped up - I accepted all three and haven’t seen them since. I’m hoping that fixed it...we shall see.