Fuel economy not showing best

Hey all I’m new here. I have a 2015 Silverado it did not have CarPlay. I got two new modules had the programmed to my vin and installed them. When I installed them I disconnected the battery. After installing them and reconnecting the battery I noticed that on my fuel economy display it no longer tells the best mpg. The word best is there but just dashes and ge arrow is not there either. I have driven around 20 miles and the best has not shown up.  Any help would be great. 

2582E451-FD80-49AE-B3F6-02A2788609E7.png

Oh man am I a dope or what. If it’s 25 miles it will not show a best till I have driven it 25 miles and so on? Oh snap I didn’t even realize that it was that literal. I will drive it farther and see if the 25 mile best score returns. I was so worried something is wrong that I didn’t even think about that. 

According to the picture you have it set for last 400 miles. Nothing will show there until you have driven 400 miles. Change it to last 25 and something will show after you have driven that far.
It is just one of those DOH moments.

Yep DOH for sure. I feel like such a dummy. But this is my typical mentality. I did something and now things are different and I assume I screwed it up. And the answer was right there all along. But the confusing part is the trip meters didn’t lose their info just the one on the 400/50/25 miles. That is what had me all confused. Thanks for he added insight guys!!

• Thanks 1

Glad I'm not the only one ! 

I had mine set on best 400 mile when the truck only had 243 miles on it and got the same reading you got. I was convinced there was something wrong with the truck until my friend who happens to be the salesman I bought the truck from smiled and changed the display.