So today I was hooking up my trailer to move my bobcat and I had to go through a field to get out on the road I put it in 4x4 to get through the field. Long story short I forgot to put it back in 2wd and drove around 70 miles loaded with about a 16k lbs trailer down the interstate. I didn’t notice it was in 4wd until I got back to my house. I know I passed a few vehicles on the interstate and got the truck around 85 Mph. Should I be worried I messed any thing up? Truck is a 2018 GMC Denali 2500HD duramax. TIA 

Sounds like you were going straight most of the time, so no biggie.  I've done the same thing for that number of miles on the highway.

Never could figure out why GM didn't put an indicator on the dash so I put an orange LED in (wired into the transfer case control module) so I know if I'm in 4wd.  

Only thing is some premature tire wear.  That said, doubt there is any.  You would definitely have known because the front end would have been bucking like a bronco on dry roads if you were turning significantly enough to worry.  You're all good.

If these trucks break that easy from someone forgetting to shift out of 4x4 then we are going to have bigger problems when we actually use it for something difficult. Your truck is fine....