In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
rtr16

2020 or 2021 refresh coming on the 1500's?

On 1/7/2021 at 7:25 PM, Duramax3oh said:

I don’t mean to distract from the spirit of this thread but can anyone tell what tires these are in this article, on the High Country? They look kinda nice 

E889231F-FFBD-4592-93EC-96905B942DD5.jpeg

I like the color and the rims. Is that a 2021 paint option?

Yes i believe the 2021 Chevy Silverado 1500 will go through a minor refresh, along with a host of different feature offerings being offered from the base WT variant itself. Going upon what i've read thus far, the 2021 Silverado 1500 will get wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay this time around, and better tow ratings too, courtesy of the newly added Chevy trailer assistance technologies. A multi-flex tailgate also makes its way into the 1500 lineup.

So are the 2022 1500 trucks going to have goofy side step in the box like the 2500's? It that what spy pics are showing?

On 3/3/2021 at 3:19 PM, Likarok said:

So are the 2022 1500 trucks going to have goofy side step in the box like the 2500's? It that what spy pics are showing?

My guess would be yes.

Oh so slowly some pics are coming out.

Seeing as they can't build enough 21's, I guess no rush for them on 22's.

But I'm holding out for a 22.