New bumper replacement. Advice & opinions.

I’m in the market for a set of new bumpers for my ‘19 3500HD. My gut is telling me ranch hand legend front with sport rear. But on the other hand the road armor vaquero has been on my mind as well. I’ve seen all the ranch hand testimonials and I’ve seen quite a few of them on rigs in my area. Now that spring is upon us I want to take the step  in finally getting some protection against that wandering doe crossing the highway and/or that idiot not paying attention.  Does anyone out there have any experience with the rod armor vaquero? And with the ranch hand legend? Thank you for your help. 

Well it was a toss up between ranch hand and road armor. There was a back order on the ranch hand legend front bumper I wanted from my local distributor. I decided to go with the road armor vaquero front and rear bumper. I will post pictures when I receive and install them. Can’t wait !!

On 4/28/2019 at 10:38 PM, gearheadesw said:

I really like my Buckstop giant bumper. Fit and Finnish top shelf. Weighs a lot with the winch.

IMG_0010.JPG

Wow, that thing looks like you could drive through a house with it!!!

4 hours ago, Bhurt said:

Wow, that thing looks like you could drive through a house with it!!!

One would think that when cutting someone off, that bumper would make them think twice. NO F'ING way, then when you slam on the brakes to miss, I think, "should've given them the bumper"

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Last time I called the bumpers were just finishing up with their powder coat hopefully they’ll ship sometime this week. Definitely will post pictures once the bumpers come in. Also ordered some Banks goodies I can’t wait to start putting everything together 

• 2 weeks later...

After waiting for my bumpers to be built I got impatient and decided the truck needed more. Thanks to the awesome guys at banks engineering I went ahead and got the derringer and iDash and an intake. What perfect timing that everything shipped pretty much the same time. All in all my dream truck jus keeps turning into a dream come true truck. Enjoy!

DF06955D-F157-46AF-AF24-53AA3DCFEEB4.jpeg

• Like 1