I wrecked my pickup in March, messed up my front bumper.  A week or so later the power outlets quit...then the headlights quit working...I am down to 1 fog light....now my A/C has quit! I can’t afford a mechanic...I’m mechanically inclined though, so if anyone can tell me where to start, I would appreciate it. I’m at my wits end. Please, I got 2 school age kids. I need lights at least.... 

1 minute ago, TMH said:

I wrecked my pickup in March, messed up my front bumper.  A week or so later the power outlets quit...then the headlights quit working...I am down to 1 fog light....now my A/C has quit! I can’t afford a mechanic...I’m mechanically inclined though, so if anyone can tell me where to start, I would appreciate it. I’m at my wits end. Please, I got 2 school age kids. I need lights at least.... 

Welcome to the site.

Most common things to check would be ground connections, battery itself, and it does sound like your BCM is going out.

Depends on how bad the hit was there is a large connection center behind number you can get to by sliding under. I would start with the easy stuff like battery fuses with a test light or meter. Then check fuses if blown check to see if they show ground. Then connections if you had to you can rewire the headlights to get by.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I would address headlights first, buy a replacement set of bulbs (Can be returned) and change the drivers side first (Easiest) and see if it might be a bad bulb, if the new bulb does not light up I would then check the fuse. I doubt its your battery. 

If you get in a bind....

Any technical schools near you like UTI, or Lincoln Tech, or community college with an auto program....

Kids in the afternoom class that get off work early hang out near by before class. Usually starts at 3pm or 3:30, so like 2pm'ish

Find the closest gas station/mini mart, 90% of them will have pick up trucks, with stacks (huge exhausts) and tow mirrors, they will hang out before class, go up and ask them for some help. 

This is a very serious response as I was one of those kids 23 years ago and would have been glad to help a person out.

Or you can call the school and see if they could have the auto tech or body shop kids to troubleshoot.