Swapping Center Seat to Console

awesome post Rodney I have been looking to this swap as well I can't believe the price some of these consoles are going for and they are either scratched or cracked. I will be ordering from your list as well as I had the same set up as you with the jump seat thank you for all the time you put into this helps out a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

the antenna for the door locks was near the rear usb  the key fob antenna was towards the center of jump seat.  its a circle cone looking thing with a wire coming out of it.  that gets mounted under the center of the middle try.  the other is by the usb's in the back.

2 hours ago, Rodney Whaley said:

the antenna for the door locks was near the rear usb  the key fob antenna was towards the center of jump seat.  its a circle cone looking thing with a wire coming out of it.  that gets mounted under the center of the middle try.  the other is by the usb's in the back.

Thank you!!!! 

i have a trail boss custom and swapped to the long console with usb ports inside of the console as well as on the rear. It also has the card reader inside of the console. Does anyone have any idea where the harness plugs in to power everything?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 5:47 PM, Erik Freeman said:

i have a trail boss custom and swapped to the long console with usb ports inside of the console as well as on the rear. It also has the card reader inside of the console. Does anyone have any idea where the harness plugs in to power everything?

If your jumpseat didn't have the plug in harness then you won't have the plug under passenger seat. I swapped my console last Saturday and have no power for light or USB.  Doesn't bother me in the least, now there is a way to get the front USB to work. Not sure I've seen anywhere to get power to the console unless you had power going to the original one.

On 6/16/2022 at 12:45 PM, denny noname said:

If your jumpseat didn't have the plug in harness then you won't have the plug under passenger seat. I swapped my console last Saturday and have no power for light or USB.  Doesn't bother me in the least, now there is a way to get the front USB to work. Not sure I've seen anywhere to get power to the console unless you had power going to the original one.

How do you get the front usb to work?

17 hours ago, Erik Freeman said:

How do you get the front usb to work?

I didn't, I didn't care if it worked or not I just wanted to storage. But on the dash if you have the double USB evidently there is a place you can plug in and run it run it to the front of the USB. If you don't have the double USB you can buy it and swap it out and then run a cable from that to the front.

Good morning fellas, So I swapped out my jump seat to a full center console. Switched out the remote start module and antenna. I also added the wireless charging tray. The power in the rear works but the charging pad doesn’t neither does the remote start or push buttons on the door handles. Am I missing a step? I didn’t add the interior usb either nor did I extend the wire harness to the dash. Any suggestions? Btw it’s a 2022 Silverado 1500LTD. Thanks in advance. 

On 6/25/2022 at 10:56 AM, DanCee4 said:

Good morning fellas, So I swapped out my jump seat to a full center console. Switched out the remote start module and antenna. I also added the wireless charging tray. The power in the rear works but the charging pad doesn’t neither does the remote start or push buttons on the door handles. Am I missing a step? I didn’t add the interior usb either nor did I extend the wire harness to the dash. Any suggestions? Btw it’s a 2022 Silverado 1500LTD. Thanks in advance. 

Update!!! So after about 24 hours the entry buttons on the door and remote start began working. Idk maybe it just re-synced. As for the wireless charger still nothing. Anyone have a solution on this? Rodney?

On 6/27/2022 at 1:32 PM, DanCee4 said:

Update!!! So after about 24 hours the entry buttons on the door and remote start began working. Idk maybe it just re-synced. As for the wireless charger still nothing. Anyone have a solution on this? Rodney?

You should list as much info as you can about your truck in your profile. Each model/style is so different it could be just one particular thing. Like mine has no power plug under passenger seat so I knew xyz...

On 7/1/2022 at 1:29 PM, denny noname said:

You should list as much info as you can about your truck in your profile. Each model/style is so different it could be just one particular thing. Like mine has no power plug under passenger seat so I knew xyz...

I had power under the seat prior to the swap. Post swap everything has power and working, rear usb, remote start, compartment light all powered up. I’m gonna check the connector going to the charging module to see if it has voltage, if yes, then it might have to be programmed. 

• Like 1

Rodney Whaley, I am looking for a folding center Jump Seat with the opening top storage area and the locking bottom storage which has USB port (A, & C) along with a 12V power port, and vents.  If you still have it let me know how much for it?  

I only have top storage in my Jump Seat, and do not have a USB port or 12V power port.  I have been doing a good amount of modifications to my truck.  

Attached are pictures from inside my truck showing the interior color.  

243A4B19-FC7C-40FF-90A2-D2A25BDE72D4.jpeg

1631627B-66C9-4AB1-860B-70B91BDFFBE5.jpeg

Not a chance I’d have a cab that large and only have a 5 seater.

Also how do the girls get a little closer to you or access?

No way I’d ruin the couch in the back either lol.

This whole console thing makes zero sense to me as trucks are about versatility. Get a camaro I’d you want singular focus machine lol.

Edited by 4banger