Trailboss really that hard to find?

Been working with a dealer on getting a LT Trailboss. Its been 2 weeks and still nothing. I'm looking for a Satin steel crew cab. Dealer I believe is one for the biggest Chevy dealership. They emailed me today saying they cant find one or nobody would trade one. Being that big of a dealer is it really that hard to get one?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Most of the dealers around me had 1 or 2 trail boss lt and lots of custom trail bosses. It took a while to locate one with the safety package, conveince 2, and advance Trailer package I wanted. I mentioned satin steel and there was not one within 500 miles, so I went with white.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I think the color is the big issue. Lots of LT TBs everywhere, but I haven’t seen one in Satin Steel around here. You may have to travel for one or order it...
This dealer is in lower Michigan. I have tried a lot of dealers in other states. Most don't do leases. Not sure if I want to go another color. But the way its looking might have to get an RST or something else.

Seems like primarily white and black around here, but if color wasn’t the hold up, the LT TB in general is not rare. I’m sure it all depends on the market, but the local small town dealer has only 24 total 2019s, and 3 of them are LT TB. There’s over 2200 listed on cars dot com. Around 360 of them are listed in grey, but that would be combined between Satin Steel and Shadow Grey.

Especially for a lease, I could see the RST being a lot easier to get a cooperative dealer and good deal on. 

This dealer is in lower Michigan. I have tried a lot of dealers in other states. Most don't do leases. Not sure if I want to go another color. But the way its looking might have to get an RST or something else.

Get an RST and add the 2 inch lift from gm as part of the deal.

Or order a trail boss in the color you want

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Go to Cars.com

I performed a quick search for 2019 LT Trail Boss Crew Cabs within 500 miles of Kansas City.

More than 13 Crew Cab Trail Boss LT Models in Satin Steel Metallic popped up. Some with 18" wheels, some with the 20" wheels.

Your dealer must be inept or lazy. :loser:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, rev44 said:

Been working with a dealer on getting a LT Trailboss. Its been 2 weeks and still nothing. I'm looking for a Satin steel crew cab. Dealer I believe is one for the biggest Chevy dealership. They emailed me today saying they cant find one or nobody would trade one. Being that big of a dealer is it really that hard to get one?

I did a search of a few local dealers since you said you were in Michigan like myself.  Moran Chevy has a LT Trailboss Crew Cab Standard Bed in Satin Steel

https://www.moranchevrolet.com/VehicleDetails/new-2019-Chevrolet-Silverado_1500-Crew_Cab_Standard_Box_4_Wheel_Drive_LT_Trail_Boss-Clinton_Township-MI/3425222083

• Like 1

Yep your dealer does not feel like working for you. Find a new dealer. There may not be one super close but there is one out there. Make them work or find someone who will.