Silverado LTZ in Red Hot

I really want to get a new Silverado.  But I want the 6.2L/A10 with max trailering in the Red Hot color.  They offered the previous model LTZ (14 - 18) in Red Hot, but not the 19.  That sucks.

Hoping that they add that color back for 2020.  Anyone know a dealer who knows how to custom order a color?  I mean, they offer it in the RST, why not offer a extra charge to paint an LTZ or High Country in that color?

And yes, I know I could get it wrapped or painted aftermarket, but seems silly on a brand new truck.  To do it right, they would have to remove the bed and get the whole cab and bed, I would want the door jams done, remove the glass, etc.

Would just make more sense to get it that color from the factory...

Any insiders here with some insight?

Yea Red Hot was offered on the 2018 Silverado High Country… but only with certain interior color combinations.  I guess GM is following other mfg.'s as their top end models aren't available in bright red either. 

Edited by mafd2

Spoke to a friend of mine that works for Hendrick in Cary, NC.  He didn't know about any changes in color next year, but he did say the multi-position tailgate on the Sierra was coming to the Silverado in the next year. 

That was interesting...

Just now, steveved said:

Spoke to a friend of mine that works for Hendrick in Cary, NC.  He didn't know about any changes in color next year, but he did say the multi-position tailgate on the Sierra was coming to the Silverado in the next year. 

That was interesting...

Some have been saying on the HD only. It was spotted on a Silverado HD test mule. Guess we’ll see.

16 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

Some have been saying on the HD only. It was spotted on a Silverado HD test mule. Guess we’ll see.

18 minutes ago, steveved said:

That was interesting...

It's nice but something I'd never use.