Feels unstable at highway speed after changing wheels/tires

Anyone else experienced this?

backstory:

2016 Yukon SLT

stock 18” rims with Nokians mounted for winter

20” OEM GMC Sierra Elevation Edition wheels/tires for summer, stock Goodyear’s, which don’t have any signs of anything wrong with them.

Spring is here, I jacked up the Yukon and put the summer set back on. Retorqued, set at 36psi front and 35psi rear. It now feels like it’s getting pulled all over the road by rutted pavement, etc. It was not like this last year with the same wheels/tires on, and was not like this with the winter set mounted. Could I have bent an A-arm or something with the jack? I wouldn’t think so, but something feels off.

Edited by Camstyn

Anyone else experienced this?

backstory:

2016 Yukon SLT

stock 18” rims with Nokians mounted for winter

20” OEM GMC Sierra Elevation Edition wheels/tires for summer, stock Goodyear’s, which don’t have any signs of anything wrong with them.

Spring is here, I jacked up the Yukon and put the summer set back on. Retorqued, set at 36psi front and 35psi rear. It now feels like it’s getting pulled all over the road by rutted pavement, etc. It was not like this last year with the same wheels/tires on, and was not like this with the winter set mounted. Could I have bent an A-arm or something with the jack? I wouldn’t think so, but something feels off.

You may need wheel alignments

I know when I would go from my winter wheels which were 18" with Blizzak's to my stock 22's for the first few weeks the ride was horrible, so rough compared to the 18's, but after a few weeks all felt normal again. The smaller wheels just give a much better ride. As said if you think there is an issue get your alignment checked