Spray-in Liner Weight

So I just leveled my truck and it has about 0.5 to 0.75” inches of rake, which is exactly what I wanted..

Just curious how much spray-in liners weigh? I’m assuming not enough to decrease my rake (hopefully)? I currently just have a drop-in and will be getting a spray-in this fall.

The only reason I ask is because I remember a certain post I read a while back that one member mentioned that he was concerned about losing some rake when he added his spray-in liner.

1 hour ago, mistermcgoo said:

So I just leveled my truck and it has about 0.5 to 0.75” inches of rake, which is exactly what I wanted..

Just curious how much spray-in liners weigh? I’m assuming not enough to decrease my rake (hopefully)? I currently just have a drop-in and will be getting a spray-in this fall.

The only reason I ask is because I remember a certain post I read a while back that one member mentioned that he was concerned about losing some rake when he added his spray-in liner.

70-80 pounds.  Don't flame me for the link.  It was the first thing that came up haha. 

https://www.f150online.com/forums/bedliners-caps-tops-lids/262232-weight-bedliner.html

• Like 1

I have Bullet liner which is harder and thinner than LineX

I found data sheets on their website that say coverage is 16 square feet per gallon &  weight is about 9 lbs per gallon. So that = 0.56 lbs per sq/ft

About 75 sq feet for a short bed = 42 lbs.