275/60-20 on STOCK suspension and wheels?

50 minutes ago, Ozer said:

2014 SLT

I ran that size in Cooper Discoverer ATs for 3 weeks before getting my Billstein shocks put on and leveled.

It does rub at full lock up and when you go in reverse but only thing that rubs against is the fender lining.

Mine still rubbed a bit after the level. I trimmed them down soon after.

Did it rub before or after Bilstein's? Or both?. Only had to ziptie liner? I think the 2016+ with stamped steel UCA is a concern, where the UCA is a bit wider.

Did it rub before or after Bilstein's? Or both?. Only had to ziptie liner? I think the 2016+ with stamped steel UCA is a concern, where the UCA is a bit wider.
Rubbed more stock, rubbed some after level but then again I'm not sure about the layer design of the control arms. Mine is 2014

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! I'm ordering the 275/60-20's soon! 

I spent way too long trying to figure out the best front level kit, but if I can run those without any at all, i'm very happy with that! 

Mostly a city truck, but we do have plans for some slight off roading in Colorado soon, so I don't want to be mad when I get there and my Z71 can't handle it. (The 275/55-20's on her now are NOT all terrains)

On 6/17/2019 at 2:54 PM, Ozer said:

2014 SLT

I ran that size in Cooper Discoverer ATs for 3 weeks before getting my Billstein shocks put on and leveled.

It does rub at full lock up and when you go in reverse but only thing that rubs against is the fender lining.

Mine still rubbed a bit after the level. I trimmed them down soon after.

Got a side pic of the truck?....interested to see how it looks.....those the Bilestein adjustable shocks in the front to level it out?

Got a side pic of the truck?....interested to see how it looks.....those the Bilestein adjustable shocks in the front to level it out?
Yes, at top notch which I think is just about 2 inches eb01581579acda969181437a6ec2455e.jpg7b0a4812b0189bbad00b709e4687cc07.jpg0f6babd5b747fe803a7f5027bd488c1a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You should be able to run max 275/60/20 without leveling. Leveled 2016-2018) will require new wheels with different offset but my neighbor is running that size stock. Leveling will make it worse cause of your stamped steel uca’s. I’d have the tire store like discount tire test it after install to make sure you’ve got no issues. Good luck

Sent from above