In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

mitchely03

Removed rear block alignment off?

Removed the rear block under the leaf springs right now and now my alignment is off by a lot well the steering wheel is pretty off. I’m a noob to suspension on trucks. At least the rear. What got thrown off?

that doesn't sound right to me at all. I would take it to a good alignment shop and have the factory specs with you

• Sad 1

Are you sure you got the spring pins back in the holes on the axle? Typically a block wont affect alignment, but any time you mess with ride height it can happen

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have no answer for your alignment question, but how level does your truck look? I've been thinking of removing the blocks for a cheap "level."

I have no answer for your alignment question, but how level does your truck look? I've been thinking of removing the blocks for a cheap "level."
Removing the block wont really make it leveled much but if you install 2 inch drop shackles and either remove the block or flip it itll give you 3 inches and the truck will look leveled

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ullose272 said:

Are you sure you got the spring pins back in the holes on the axle? Typically a block wont affect alignment, but any time you mess with ride height it can happen

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

My buddy just asked me this. I swore I did. I’ll have to check it tomorrow at work. 

1 hour ago, Mileguru said:

3 inch lift spindle up front with a 2 inch bottom strut spacer

491D1556-7FD4-468A-9AD7-F89F13491F2C.jpeg

i fixed it :crackup:

Rear doesn't look different, probably cause i have air bags... lmao