31 minutes ago, ShamrockShooter said:

Coming soon. I had nothing but trouble with the range on my 16 with check engine lights and dead batteries. Hope the get it squared away for 19.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The Range Device with the new latest software (V8.6R1) does not throw codes or drain your battery. It's been shipping for sometime. Old devices can be re-flashed with the latest software by paying for postage only. If you want one that works I have one for sale on the "Items wanted or for sale" sub topic.

Edited by CKNSLS

30 minutes ago, sswails said:

So, the Range device can either eliminate start/stop or DFM, but not both? 

check their website

www.rangetechnology.com

It appears they are selling different devices for those operations.

Edited by CKNSLS

2 hours ago, CKNSLS said:

The Range Device with the new latest software (V8.6R1) does not throw codes or drain your battery. It's been shipping for sometime. Old devices can be re-flashed with the latest software by paying for postage only. If you want one that works I have one for sale on the "Items wanted or for sale" sub topic.

I've had one on my Vette for a year with no issues at all.  I was curious if the same version would work on the new Silverados.

Put one on straight from range at 700 miles I now have 5,500. Works great shuts off when you turn the ignition off Custom TB 5.3 With AFM

Edited by K455