Where to get High Country Grille and lower Bumper

I’ve been looking all over the internet to purchase the chrome High country grille and lower bumper for my RST. I don’t want just the grille inserts I’d like the whole grille area including the yellow bowtie. Just like the one pictured. 

4A7A3D8C-4D96-4398-976B-B54D51FC3ECE.jpeg

For a High Country grille, you'd need to get a VIN from a High Country truck (look at dealers online) then call GM parts direct, Genuine GM parts, GM parts headquarters etc., give them VIN, they'll give you part number, then google part number and compare prices.  Add to cart and check shipping.  The High Country will have the front camera in the grille.   I changed my grill to an LTZ grille on my RST doing the same.  I used my black bowtie and removed the yellow one.   I used an LTZ VIN without camera.  Perfect fit.

20190523_171901 - Copy.jpg

7 minutes ago, RUSSH said:

I called the dealer to get a price on a black RST grill last week and it was like $800...lol

I'll just stick with the black accessory grill.

That's the dealer.  Full blown retail.  Get the part number and search it.  It'll be much cheaper.  Is the RST grill factory painted or paint to match?

3 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

That's the dealer.  Full blown retail.  Get the part number and search it.  It'll be much cheaper.  Is the RST grill factory painted or paint to match?

Nope. That was with my discount.

I might just get one of my shops to paint mine black. 

1 minute ago, RUSSH said:

Nope. That was with my discount.

I might just get one of my shops to paint mine black. 

Even with the discount you can get it cheaper. Get the part number.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

For a High Country grille, you'd need to get a VIN from a High Country truck (look at dealers online) then call GM parts direct, Genuine GM parts, GM parts headquarters etc., give them VIN, they'll give you part number, then google part number and compare prices.  Add to cart and check shipping.  The High Country will have the front camera in the grille.   I changed my grill to an LTZ grille on my RST doing the same.  I used my black bowtie and removed the yellow one.   I used an LTZ VIN without camera.  Perfect fit.

20190523_171901 - Copy.jpg

Do you happen to have the part number for that grille because it’s the same one I want I just didn’t want the middle bumper chrome that’s why I said high country? 

Edited by ChevyDawg4

1 hour ago, ChevyDawg4 said:

I’ve been looking all over the internet to purchase the chrome High country grille and lower bumper for my RST. I don’t want just the grille inserts I’d like the whole grille area including the yellow bowtie. Just like the one pictured. 

4A7A3D8C-4D96-4398-976B-B54D51FC3ECE.jpeg

Are these high country wheels. Also thought the high country come with different marker light or LED drl 

The two are different. The High Country grill has some bronze accents in the grill bars, and is stamped “High Country” on one side. MAFD2’s is an LTZ grill, which would look better on a “non High Country” truck IMO.

Just now, Moend said:

Are these high country wheels. Also thought the high country come with different marker light or LED drl 

Those are the steel transit wheels. The dealer installs the 22s when it arrives. And the headlights / DRLs are slightly different but very very hard to tell. It’s not as easy to spot as the difference between high and low trim trucks on the K2 platform.

23 minutes ago, ChevyDawg4 said:

Do you happen to have the part number for that grille because it’s the same one I want I just didn’t want the middle bumper chrome that’s why I said high country? 

84493319.  Retail is $831 got it for $538.  Google part number ad compare prices and shipping.

https://www.gmpartsoutlet.net/oem-parts/gm-grille-84493319?c=az0x

https://www.chevynationparts.net/cart

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

Those are the steel transit wheels. The dealer installs the 22s when it arrives. And the headlights / DRLs are slightly different but very very hard to tell. It’s not as easy to spot as the difference between high and low trim trucks on the K2 platform.

One reason I don't like black wheels.  Reminds me too much of the 60's/70's/80's steel wheels (like the transit wheels) that have lost their hub caps or wheel covers .

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mafd2 said:

One reason I don't like black wheels.  Reminds me too much of the 60's/70's/80's steel wheels (like the transit wheels) that have lost their hub caps or wheel covers .

I’m with you but I think we are in the minority there...

• Like 1