Five of the Top-Ten Most Driven Vehicles Are From GM - Can You Guess Why?

Gorehamj

20 hours ago, Mandalorian said:

Americans are much much bigger than Taiwanese. Go to any Walmart and you’ll see some people that  probably ate a motor scooter.

Fixed it for you. 

If you don't pack your entire house a sedan does just fine. My Accord had a completely full trunk, two kids with car seats, two adults, and multiple game systems and I just did a nearly 5000 mile road trip. Most comfortable one I have ever had, got over 30 mpg the entire trip. And even loaded down was regularly blowing the doors off most other things on the road when I needed to pass someone

giphy.gif

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

3 hours ago, SnakeEyeSS said:

Fixed it for you. 

If you don't pack your entire house a sedan does just fine. My Accord had a completely full trunk, two kids with car seats, two adults, and multiple game systems and I just did a nearly 5000 mile road trip. Most comfortable one I have ever had, got over 30 mpg the entire trip. And even loaded down was regularly blowing the doors off most other things on the road when I needed to pass someone

giphy.gif

Yeah but most Americans pack their entire stomach, so problem. 

On 8/27/2019 at 6:34 PM, SnakeEyeSS said:

Fixed it for you. 

giphy.gif

LOL on the "fix!" :crackup:

Umm yeah, what you just said though! :wtf: Reminds me of when our lives were a bit more simple. Now it's two much bigger kids, plus a disabled adult, plus a dog, and at times plus 1 or 2 more in-laws or who knows what! 

Beach trip: All the luggage you'd need for a week long trip for 5 pax, plus a dog crate, folding dog fence and other dog stuff, boogie boards, 10x10' Coleman tent, beach chairs, beach toys, bedding for the AirBnB and some extra pillows, and misc food and drink items. My wife swore up and down that we'd NEVER need anything as big as a Suburban and that I was crazy for getting one. Well.... :crazy:

We did totally overpack. Turns out the AirBnB was pretty well stocked for family beach vacations, but you never know, and if we hadn't brought our stuff they wouldn't have had it! On the way back I managed to pack a bit more efficiently, and was able to keep the two-thirds section of 3rd row open and just the one-third side folded down for cargo, so that my youngest wouldn't be land-locked into the back corner. 

Love the rear air suspension. Lost count of the number of minivans and especially Nissan/Infiniti QX60's with bottomed out rear suspensions.

Got 24 mpg straight highway, which is pretty amazing, and 21 mpg overall including local driving and numerous highway delays, and one WOT pass from 70-90 around a total moron in a Benz GLE clogging up the left lane. This is actually similar to my old Toyota RAV4 V6 despite having double the space! It doesn't beat our turbodiesel X5 which would get 25-26 mpg overall, but damn, it sure beats taking two cars. Plus it's super quiet, the factory tint does a good job of keeping the heat out of the car, and the air-conditioning is the best I've ever had in a vehicle, powerful and quiet. Commanding view of the road is a plus too. Can see what's happening ahead much more easily, so fewer surprises on sudden slow downs, and can plan ahead more easily also. My wife was impressed that I was able to shave 10-20 minutes off of our ETA vs the Waze app just by optimal lane selection and timing. :cool: It's definitely a luxury liner for the roads. 

Going DC to Florida and back over Christmas, and looking forward to it.   

Suburban-packed-HD.jpeg

• Like 1

How about the fleet use of government officals, police service, NSA, FBI, CIA, homeland security etc. they use these kinds of vehicles and rack miles on them. 

I don’t think those cars would be included in this. For one they aren’t available to be purchased by the public.. I don’t think. It would skew the data and we would see much higher numbers for the Tahoe and Suburban. And also when have you ever seen a Yukon as a government vehicle. They typically only use Chevy... from what I’ve seen.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2019 at 10:24 AM, 1997SierraSLT said:

sounds more like iSeeCars.com is subsidized by GM.  

?

within that list, there is zero toyotas in my location.

I have an elderly lady neighbor replacing the batteries in her prius

nearly all gm otherwise.. its freakish. the most popular are 20 years old or older. (88-98)

trucks own it many times over the burban count. this is just an SUV list.

I trust it for sure.. just get a look around.

I am finding city steps up thinking they are the world of great density

it coincides with their wisdom: very dense. :)