I miss the text App

3 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

So I just turned on my truck, I don’t see the message app anywhere. Where is it supposed to be, I dont remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under apps, you’ll need to download it.

On 8/23/2019 at 7:42 PM, Thejet07 said:

So I just turned on my truck, I don’t see the message app anywhere. Where is it supposed to be, I dont remember.

You need to go to Apps, it should be there for downloading.  I had to make sure my truck was logged into my house WiFi since I have no data plan...

On 8/24/2019 at 4:57 PM, Bgctrading said:

I have emailed this address in this thread a couple times it always comes back as a not good email can someone double-check and repost for me please

I used: [email protected] with success.

Edited by DiverRick

On 8/19/2019 at 10:44 AM, Belo said:

what am i missing? I press voice and ask seri to read text messages. 

This is a totally separate App that displays and/or reads your incoming texts from the 8" display.  Comes up automatically, with two very BIG buttons to hit "listen" & reply.  Also built in replies, also large buttons, very easy to use safely while driving.

Compared to the text read aloud built into AndroidAuto its much better.  With the Android one you have to hit listen within a few seconds or the display disappears and no easy way to recall past messages.  The GM App is very easy to use, recalls old messages, and is very safe to use while driving.

26 minutes ago, jhunt47 said:

Just tried the above email and it came back as invalid. Does anyone else have any other contact info to get this back?

I was having the same issue. The 1st couple of tries i copied/pasted and it said invalid email. Then I actually typed in the address and it worked. They called today (I didn't include my ph# in the email) and said they had forwarded the issue. We'll see.

For those having trouble copying and pasting the email address, I've made it a clickable link.

Clicking on it should open up an email all ready to go.

Click Here: [email protected]

Edited by DiverRick
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...