Rev / Bakflip water leaking suggestions

My fear is the inside of the panels are filling with water. When I removed the cover last it felt much heavier. The location of the water dripping in from the strap screw holes would suggest water inside the panel.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I haven't thought about that! I'll have to check that this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Guys the Dealer order a new one and put it on after I sent them all the pictures from here. It to was leaking at the front and they sent it back to chevy parts, Asked if I would be ok with different brand so they sent it out to a truck shop and had them put on the Undercover Flex Brand. So will see he told me they took the water hose and car was test and no leaks . I just got my Truck back yesterday afternoon ill take it to my car wash and see next week .  The Salesman I bought from sent someone to  pick up my truck and gave me one to drive till they fixed it . plus filled it back up with gas ...

• 2 years later...
12 hours ago, Scott Woodward said:

Has anyone considered sealing the tailgate area including the Bakflip and tailgate top connection?

They recommend the Extang Maxseal tailgate seal for that area. It works pretty well.