Dented cab frame

Got a call from the dealership.  GM gave them the go ahead pull the box off, bang, file and fill the dents. Not really happy with that decision.  Made a call to the gmc customer service line to see if something else can be done and if not, can i get some sort of compensation. $66k new truck with dents and needing body filler and paint work is bullshit.

23 minutes ago, Snakes709 said:

Got a call from the dealership.  GM gave them the go ahead pull the box off, bang, file and fill the dents. Not really happy with that decision.  Made a call to the gmc customer service line to see if something else can be done and if not, can i get some sort of compensation. $66k new truck with dents and needing body filler and paint work is bullshit.

Do you have a professional paintless repair in your area?

17 minutes ago, Snakes709 said:

Was told due to the location of the dents, pdr wasnt possible. 

Ok. Seen worse damage fixed by pdr but not in that area. Did you check with shops? A friend had some bed damage by tail light one pdr said he couldn't fix it but another shop was able to fix it and it came out great. Just saying.

14 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

Ok. Seen worse damage fixed by pdr but not in that area. Did you check with shops? A friend had some bed damage by tail light one pdr said he couldn't fix it but another shop was able to fix it and it came out great. Just saying.

No i never called around. Dealership said their pdr guy they use looked at it and said it couldnt be done.  Gotta take their word for it i guess. 

1 hour ago, Snakes709 said:

No i never called around. Dealership said their pdr guy they use looked at it and said it couldnt be done.  Gotta take their word for it i guess. 

I see. Maybe it's worth you paying a pdr yourself who can do it if they can do it instead of having them pull the bed, chance more dings and kinks, and having them fill and repaint with no telling how long truck will be in the shop. If it'd be me I'd check. They may say they can't or say they can. At least you'll know. Worth a shot. Just me..