Motofab lift/leveling

It is basically the same thing as everyone else offers. A generic spacer that will go ether on the top or the bottom of the front strut causing an increase in pressure thus lifting the front of the truck. Most everyone has good luck with them except a few who don't have an alignment performed after the install. 

How much wheeling do you do and is it tuff stuff? If you beat it up really good you may opt to get the full suspension system. If only for the level look it is a good kit.

• Like 1

I have a 2" motofab on the front of mine and couldnt be happier.  Cheap and effective.  I like that its an aluminum block.  The ride didnt change at all.  
The dealer told me to do the 3 and 1 but I'm worried that would make my front end higher. I currently have a 1.5 inch rake.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, xMEATxHAMMERx said:

The dealer told me to do the 3 and 1 but I'm worried that would make my front end higher. I currently have a 1.5 inch rake.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I originally wanted a 2.5 or 3" level.  The cons out weighed the pros for me.  At 2" it looks level.  The 1/2" or so difference front to back is not noticeable at all.  The added stress on everything is what made me choose to skip the 2.5 or 3" and go with the 2".  If i decide to go higher ill go with a full lift.  

• Like 1

I went with the motofab 2.5" front and 2" rear kit. No noticeable ride difference but love the new height. 

As for upper vs. lower strut spacers, I used the upper as it sounds like it is better on the front end after reading a lot of posts. Lower are easier to install but I did mine in about 3 hours in my garage with floor jacks.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 2015 Silverado RCSB.  After reading several posts in this and other forums, I've decided on the Motofab front 2" spacer and will have them installed shortly.  Simply going for the level look.  Might use it to haul on rare occasions (also have a 98 Extended cab Z71 for that).   Almost never tow. 

So, next come the wheels and tires.  Currently have OEM 18" X 9.5 and they look stock. Not great, but until I find one that is, they'll do.  Many of the more visually appealing wheels seem to be more available in 20".. Which begs the question, for those of you with 2" Motofab Front Lift, what size wheel and tire are you running?  I want to keep all the wheel in the well, not extending outside, so negative offset is out.  So is such a size that will incur rubbing on any surface.  Something that doesn't look like I've got 4 donut wheels in a black hole. :)

So looking for suggestions on wheel and tire size.  that can be run without more mods.  Pics would be greatly appreciated, but any suggestions will be of help.

15 Silverado Passenger Side.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2019 at 3:45 PM, mkelly61 said:

I have a 2015 Silverado RCSB.  After reading several posts in this and other forums, I've decided on the Motofab front 2" spacer and will have them installed shortly.  Simply going for the level look.  Might use it to haul on rare occasions (also have a 98 Extended cab Z71 for that).   Almost never tow. 

So, next come the wheels and tires.  Currently have OEM 18" X 9.5 and they look stock. Not great, but until I find one that is, they'll do.  Many of the more visually appealing wheels seem to be more available in 20".. Which begs the question, for those of you with 2" Motofab Front Lift, what size wheel and tire are you running?  I want to keep all the wheel in the well, not extending outside, so negative offset is out.  So is such a size that will incur rubbing on any surface.  Something that doesn't look like I've got 4 donut wheels in a black hole. :)

So looking for suggestions on wheel and tire size.  that can be run without more mods.  Pics would be greatly appreciated, but any suggestions will be of help.

15 Silverado Passenger Side.JPG

after the 2" motofab leveling kit installed. (Note that the "before" pic is taken in my driveway, which has a slope from truck's front to back)

2015 Silverado Left.JPG

2015 Silverado LF Oct 19.JPG