2019 Silverado 6.2L. This is my first DI engine. Been reading about the dirty intake valves and a catch can. Looking at the engine, I only see 2 short lines in total for the PCV system. Front driver side valve cover goes to top of throttle body. Passenger side front valve cover goes to air intake. Am I missing something? Is there another line somewhere? Is the PCV valve in the valve cover? I would assume on the driver side? 

IMG_20190905_094827722.jpg

6 minutes ago, flyingfool said:

unless your running a supercharger, theres no point in filtering out the valvecover port to the intake. 80% of the oil consumption is thru the manifold to pcv port

Ok. Where is it at? I couldn't find anything but what is pictured. 

i have a 2016 truck, yours is on the drivers side manifold ,and runs down to the engine valley area, near the water pump, uses quick release  fittings. it looks like a 3/8" pvc tube. you can make your own catch can just search.  try pulling the engine cover off  , the manifold has a pcv check valve connected to the pcv line.

Edited by flyingfool

the manifold cover sits on top of the manifold, i think its a heat insulator.. i have a 5.3, but the design should be same. take the  cover off! move some shit out the way , get in there will ya

Edited by flyingfool

• 1 year later...
On 9/5/2019 at 8:55 AM, 570590 said:

2019 Silverado 6.2L. This is my first DI engine. Been reading about the dirty intake valves and a catch can. Looking at the engine, I only see 2 short lines in total for the PCV system. Front driver side valve cover goes to top of throttle body. Passenger side front valve cover goes to air intake. Am I missing something? Is there another line somewhere? Is the PCV valve in the valve cover? I would assume on the driver side? 

IMG_20190905_094827722.jpg

20210103_211316.thumb.jpg.1d2c031d40e3b24257010f0140364a30.jpg