Parts. & prices needed

TINA BOONE

tenor.png

Get your parts info from GM/dealer then you can use the numbers at other sites. Rockauto would be my first choice, but of course just google the part # and see what options/prices pop up.

Also always use your VIN to locate parts from GM

Edited by txab
  • Like 1

HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS NICE BMW TYPE R.  IT SAYS TYPE R SO ITS A TYPE R YOU IGNORANT MEN. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY OWN IT SAYS TYPE R ON IT.

https://www.carscoops.com/2019/09/bmw-3-series-gt-owner-subconsciously-wanted-a-honda-type-r/amp/

IT WAS A LIMITED EDITION. THEY ONLY MADE 46,617, SO ITS RARERERER THAN THE TAHOE LIMITED SS THAT IS AN SS BUT ISNT CALLED AN SS BECAUSE I SAID SO AND I AM RIGHT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO BACK IT UP. BECAUSE 46,000 OF SOMETHING MAKES IT RARE. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT HAS THE ONLY ENGINE OFFERED IN THAT BODY STYLE THAT YEAR.

Offended? That is how you came across.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to raise the trade in value of my Honda Sedan by putting NSX badges on it.

Edited by txab

44 minutes ago, TINA BOONE said:

There were between 7500 & 8905 Tahoe SS made (1st generation) so , I do believe that the original Tahoe SS is more rare than what your vehicle is . Thank you

On 9/8/2019 at 7:55 PM, TINA BOONE said:

I have an all original 2000 Tahoe SS , 5.7 Vortec ... Look it up online & it comes up TAHOE LIMITED becausee they were built to be squad cars & there were only 47,148 built . I have #3695 , fully aware of what I own thanks .

On 9/8/2019 at 8:25 PM, TINA BOONE said:

I'm sorry you were conned into something that doesn't exist simply because it has a sticker on it, that truly does suck.  It may have even been the dealer that stuck on the emblem, dealers have done this forever, inventing a model by slapping on a sticker and claiming it it a special edition. I have spent a lot of time getting people to fix for sale ads because the same happened to them. Some do, some stay in denial, even when I showed them the production record of the car they owned, that showed it was absolutely not installed with the option they claimed it had.

Basically what happened is at some point someone liked the idea of the concept(that never went into actual production) and made it look like one. 

You have a Tahoe limited, yes. An SS, no, it just has a SS emblem stuck on it.

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

• txab locked this topic