Parts. & prices needed

TINA BOONE

Jesus christ lady, it's a truck with some badging. Don't get so bent out of shape over someone disagreeing with you. Maybe that is why people don't want to help you if you get so flustered so fast and start yelling through your keyboard or in real life.

That stuff above doesn't change the fact that the engine is still a 5.7 vortec and that is all that matters.

As said above, you can go to rock auto.com and find the parts you require.

So go the site, scroll down to Chevrolet, Click model year 2000, click Tahoe, click 5.7L engine. Then scroll down to "Exhaust and Emission", then down to O2 sensor.

You need two upstream o2 sensors and two downstream o2 sensors. Aka two before the cat converters, two after the cat converters.

AC delco are factory equipment parts for GM vehicle.

So your part numbers as you will see are AFS105 and AFS106.

I didn't look for the crank position sensor for you but I'm sure it's not hard to find. Remember, these are just the parts prices for anyone, the labor to install them can vary depending on where you go. Sometimes buying the parts can save you money.

Now Tina, take a chill pill and cool off for a minute.

Edited by CamGTP

Doesn't matter if it's an SS, an LS an LT or a base model.  All the 2000 Tahoe 5.7l are going to have the same crank sensor and the same o2 sensors.  My 2000 Escalade is still just a Tahoe with different badges. 99% of the parts are the same. The Tahoe limited was just a trim package with some suspension upgrades, an oil cooler, 120 mph gauge cluster and a few other things. Nothing related to the engine. 

Please check out the photo on my facebook page & look up Tahoe SS ... Then tell me it's not a supersport . I do believe you're jealous because a woman paid cash for something you can't afford ! Oh btw , I bought it 3 years ago as a 50th birthday gift to myself & I paid cash !

I've heard of and seen the "Limited" Tahoe. That's what will probably come up if they check your VIN.

You've already gotten all the advice you need to get the parts you require. If you continue on this tirade about a set of badges someone stuck on for vanity reasons, all you're doing is proving your mechanic right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Aside from the mindless banter, the parts/repair stuff in question should be answered. Getting the parts is rather simple and cheaper than a repair shop because there won't be mark up. Now it's either you putting your hands to work or paying somebody to install the parts for you.

3 hours ago, HeySkippyDog said:

I've heard of and seen the "Limited" Tahoe. That's what will probably come up if they check your VIN.

You've already gotten all the advice you need to get the parts you require. If you continue on this tirade about a set of badges someone stuck on for vanity reasons, all you're doing is proving your mechanic right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

my mechanic ? He says supersport , but thank you just the same . Oh & in case you didn't notice my earlier comment , I have an account with GM because I knew what the Tahoe was when I bought it AND "under my VIN #" , as you pointed out , GM in Detroit , saus "SUPERSPORT" , thank you so very much for trying to make me look stupid . I only asked a question about parts and prices , NOT anything else , HOWEVER , you men (in general) are the ones trying to tell me that the Tahoe SS doesn't exist . With that said . who's on a tirade & who is defending herself ? 

OP is correct.  It is a Tahoe SS.  Here is a posting on cardomain.com back in 11/2013 from a user with a 2000 Tahoe Limited SS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/477337/2000-chevrolet-tahoe/

Last post and I am out

Read his description it even says it was going to be named and SS but changed to limited. His also has red SS badges. Badges can be added to any vehicle does t make it right. See a ton of Camaro’s with SS or ZL1 badges that aren’t correct

dd57d29d19eb3dfe1867edf32b514884.jpg

Lastly like it was stated previously the engine is no different between the models and the sites like rock auto will have the parts you may have to select another model and choose the 5.7 option.

Ryan B.