Cheapest 50+ hp available

6 hours ago, TrailBossST said:

How's the reception?

I have the same antenna on my 2019 Sierra and I listen a radio station about 50 miles away, I haven’t noticed any loss of reception with it. It’s far enough away that in my old truck when the aftermarket HIDs would come on I would lose some reception and sometimes not pick up the station clearly at all. Haven’t noticed that in this truck. I almost want to say it’s picking up the station better than it did with the stock antenna but that just doesn’t seem like it’s possible to me.  

On 9/10/2019 at 9:42 PM, paulny said:

Installed this today and I expect at least 50+ hp due to the reduction in wind resistance from the stock antenna ?

Is this what you purchased? https://www.amazon.com/KEYO1E-Compatible-GMC-Sierra-2007-2019/dp/B07KVTYYLF/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=KEYO1E+2019+sierra&qid=1568389681&replacementKeywords=keyo1e&s=automotive&sr=1-1&vehicle=2019-48-548------------&vehicleName=2019+GMC+Sierra+1500 

28 minutes ago, shawn400 said:

Yes, that is the one I installed and I haven't lost a single bit of reception.  Like @Velocity12 mentioned, I swear stations seems clearer with this mini on.  I think it's a steal for $36.