GM Gen V Builder guide

I'm about to lose my mind. Does this type of builder guide not exist?? I'm all over Amazon and the WWW. I can't find anything beyond a IV gen LS engine guide. Anything LT related predates the new versions.

I have a spare 2014 6.2L block and want a garage project. Anyone have any recommendations??

I'm about to lose my mind. Does this type of builder guide not exist?? I'm all over Amazon and the WWW. I can't find anything beyond a IV gen LS engine guide. Anything LT related predates the new versions.

I have a spare 2014 6.2L block and want a garage project. Anyone have any recommendations??

I didn’t get what you need.

Do you mean vehicle’s builder document? If so, what exact GM car?

I got a thread over on performancetrucks.net where I posted a bunch of video's I watched, to learn how to do my cam and heads swap on my L86.  It's was my first time ever doing something like that so there are alot of newbe question from me.  You might be more advance than me but it worked out well for me.

https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gmt-k2xx-trucks-general-discussion-221/first-ever-cam-swap-l86-will-take-any-advice-555280/