Fox Performance Series 2.0 "0-2" lift"? Help

I have a Zone 6.5" lift. I'm running the stock shocks in the coilovers. I want the Fox 2.0 performance series but it says "for 0-2" lift". Why wouldn't this work for my truck since I'm still able to run stock shocks? 

I have a Zone 6.5" lift. I'm running the stock shocks in the coilovers. I want the Fox 2.0 performance series but it says "for 0-2" lift". Why wouldn't this work for my truck since I'm still able to run stock shocks? 

Didn’t you already run a couple other threads on this exact topic?

Why would you want to spend money on leveling coilovers when you can spend a few hundred more and get yourself true 6” front coilovers and get rid of that ugly 6” spacer?

On 9/24/2019 at 12:32 PM, TXGREEK said:

Didn’t you already run a couple other threads on this exact topic?

Why would you want to spend money on leveling coilovers when you can spend a few hundred more and get yourself true 6” front coilovers and get rid of that ugly 6” spacer?

No, it's not the exact same thing. The other thread was for the rear shocks. I decided what I was getting in the rear. Then, I keyed in on the Fox 2.0s for the front so I figured I'd make a new thread for the Fox shocks in case somebody has those, sees the post. Also, it's not just "a few hundred more" because the only option is rough country's and they are $500 dollars more per shock.  So, that's why I wanna keep my "ugly" spacer. to save me $1000