Anyone get the 9L7 Upfitter AUX switches

21 hours ago, MattJames11 said:

It’s the part number on the box you see. Just got mine today but I had ordered mine before that part number was active so I ordered it separately. It’s cheaper to get the one adamat4 has. 

15 hours ago, Gerstein1989 said:

It’s the part number on the box you see. Just got mine today but I had ordered mine before that part number was active so I ordered it separately. It’s cheaper to get the one adamat4 has. 

The part number on the box in the pic is (84756684), when i search that on GMpartsdirect and GMpartsstore they both come back as a F (S) Switch Pkg...i just want to make sure this is correct before I order it.

28 minutes ago, AdamAT4 said:

I'm going to have to return mine the fuse block and harness are on a indefinite backorder. Also they can't would cost 6 to 7 hundred dollars

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Well darn, that sucks, I wanted to order all my parts today.

Well darn, that sucks, I wanted to order all my parts today.
It says they are available on GM parts direct website as special order. I sent them my email and VIN to ensure.

Called my parts guy and the senior parts tech will be in on Wednesday (6 days) so ill talk to him but the 3 parts are $350 Canadian shipped, where as the dealer was just over $400 for those parts if available. The switch and knee bolster was $197 I do believe. The switch oddly enough is the cheapest item.

3 minutes ago, AdamAT4 said:

It says they are available on GM parts direct website as special order. I sent them my email and VIN to ensure.

Called my parts guy and the senior parts tech will be in on Wednesday (6 days) so ill talk to him but the 3 parts are $350 Canadian shipped, where as the dealer was just over $400 for those parts if available. The switch and knee bolster was $197 I do believe. The switch oddly enough is the cheapest item.

Wow, those prices are crazy high.  I was under $300 for everything on GM Parts Direct and a little higher on GMpartsstore.com

Wow, those prices are crazy high.  I was under $300 for everything on GM Parts Direct and a little higher on GMpartsstore.com
That is Canadian, so its 30% all said and done, plus parts direct adds a discount where dealerships just sell as MSRP to get their cut.

21 minutes ago, AdamAT4 said:

That is Canadian, so its 30% all said and done, plus parts direct adds a discount where dealerships just sell as MSRP to get their cut.

Wow, that sucks man.

does anyone know what terminal on the battery you have to hook up to. The gm upfitter website is down and can not download the instructions. 
There's only 1 main battery (auto start one hidden) so just use the positive post.

2 hours ago, AdamAT4 said:

There's only 1 main battery (auto start one hidden) so just use the positive post.

I can see the positive post but there are also other posts numbered 1-6 

Good luck to anyone trying to add these. Tried a few online and dealer to get the parts.

I tried Canadian and US with no luck on getting parts outside of switch and knee bolster.

"Part number 84669070 is currently on back order from GM and it has been removed from your order. GM does not have an ETA for the part to be released off back-order."

On 6/2/2020 at 5:32 PM, William Sherman said:

I did the install myself. It took a couple hours of actual work time. Hardest part was the dash disassembly to install the new knee bolster. Which begins with center console disassembly and working your way back to the cluster and then lastly the bolster. 
The only part I had to come up while the dash was torn apart were the mounting screws for the fuse block, which added to my over all time; and are not mentioned in any of the parts lists. 

What screws did you have to get?