Anyone get the 9L7 Upfitter AUX switches

8 hours ago, AdamAT4 said:

Good luck to anyone trying to add these. Tried a few online and dealer to get the parts.

I tried Canadian and US with no luck on getting parts outside of switch and knee bolster.

"Part number 84669070 is currently on back order from GM and it has been removed from your order. GM does not have an ETA for the part to be released off back-order."

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Ya I have all the parts and everything installed except the f block kit. The thing is pretty easy to install. So the parts aren’t actually on back order here in Canada. My dealer told me back order just means it’s gonna take a while to get here. If you can get them to fed ex it you’ll get it in 2 days as opposed to 30 days. So if you order it through the dealer you will get it. It’s just gonna take a while.

Ya I have all the parts and everything installed except the f block kit. The thing is pretty easy to install. So the parts aren’t actually on back order here in Canada. My dealer told me back order just means it’s gonna take a while to get here. If you can get them to fed ex it you’ll get it in 2 days as opposed to 30 days. So if you order it through the dealer you will get it. It’s just gonna take a while.
How did you order, the issue with my order is the VIN. The dealer will only order parts based on a vin that has the parts so when they enter my vin obviously there is an issue.

Anyone on here have a VIN of a truck that has the upfitters from factory?

12 minutes ago, AdamAT4 said:

How did you order, the issue with my order is the VIN. The dealer will only order parts based on a vin that has the parts so when they enter my vin obviously there is an issue.

Anyone on here have a VIN of a truck that has the upfitters from factory?

I ordered from my dealerships wholesale website. They did not require my vin. I’ve installed everything but the f block kit. Still waiting for it. Are you in Canada or the us ?

I ordered from my dealerships wholesale website. They did not require my vin. I’ve installed everything but the f block kit. Still waiting for it. Are you in Canada or the us ?
[emoji1063] [emoji260] [emoji1063] northern AB

1 minute ago, AdamAT4 said:

emoji1063.png emoji260.png emoji1063.png northern AB

I’m in Toronto, Ontario. I think they ship all over Canada. Here’s the website. I put all the part numbers as well. The nee bolster part I have is for the push to start and everything is in black so if you don’t black and push to start you would have to get a couple different part numbers. Let me know it works out. They will probably tell you it’s on back order but they will ship it once it’s available. I received all parts except f block kit within a month. 

https://www.royfosswholesaleparts.ca/

84487354 - knee bolster

84688687 - multi switch

84497098 - harness

84524205 - battery cable

84669070 - f block kit

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 11:42 PM, William Sherman said:

After months of waiting for the kit, I fabricated my own cable to the battery. 
I cut off the OEM battery cable connector plug on the harness connected to the fuse/relay module. Utilized a length of 8awg cable, wire loom, crimp connectors, 30amp fuse at the battery, and zip ties. Utilized the OEM pass through at the firewall. 
Two months later, still works flawlessly. It’s just a power cable, the only thing fancy are the OEM exclusive connector plugs. Use an alternative 8awg connector or a butt splice connector. 

Hey my f block kit is on back order and just wondering if you have any pictures of how you connected the power cable to the battery. I have everything else installed and just wanna get this working.

On 6/16/2020 at 8:01 PM, Gerstein1989 said:

I’m in Toronto, Ontario. I think they ship all over Canada. Here’s the website. I put all the part numbers as well. The nee bolster part I have is for the push to start and everything is in black so if you don’t black and push to start you would have to get a couple different part numbers. Let me know it works out. They will probably tell you it’s on back order but they will ship it once it’s available. I received all parts except f block kit within a month. 

84487354 - knee bolster

84688687 - multi switch

84497098 - harness

84524205 - battery cable

84669070 - f block kit

Does this list have duplicates? The F block kit looks like it has the battery cable in it in one of the images.

Trying to get a clear part # list, seems every list that's been posted has different quantity and different part #'s required so a bit confused.

My truck is a Black push button GMC.

Edited by BetaX

1 hour ago, BetaX said:

Does this list have duplicates? The F block kit looks like it has the battery cable in it in one of the images.

Trying to get a clear part # list, seems every list that's been posted has different quantity and different part #'s required so a bit confused.

My truck is a Black push button GMC.

No duplicates on the list. The dealership confirmed everything for me. All the part numbers are for a black push button start. 

84487354 - knee bolster
84688687 - multi switch
84497098 - harness
84524205 - battery cable
84669070 - f block kit

I assume your battery cable worked? Apparently there is 2, this is the email I got.

1) Part number 84524205 ($39.01) is not listed in the current licensed GM parts catalog as the correct original equipment part for the VIN supplied.
Per the current licensed General Motors parts catalog, part number 84794790 (39.37) is the correct battery positive cable extension cable for VIN 1GTU9AEF1LZ168000
Would you like for us to change your oder?

The VIN was just a random truck off the lot with switches... may have been a non push button or something [emoji848]

2 hours ago, AdamAT4 said:

I assume your battery cable worked? Apparently there is 2, this is the email I got.

1) Part number 84524205 ($39.01) is not listed in the current licensed GM parts catalog as the correct original equipment part for the VIN supplied.
Per the current licensed General Motors parts catalog, part number 84794790 (39.37) is the correct battery positive cable extension cable for VIN 1GTU9AEF1LZ168000
Would you like for us to change your oder?

The VIN was just a random truck off the lot with switches... may have been a non push button or something emoji848.png

I just finished installing all the parts the other day and everything works perfect. Wondering why they recommend this other part. I would check with the dealer first but if you order everything I ordered you’ll be fine. Just hooked up my train horn to it and it works seamless. 

I just finished installing all the parts the other day and everything works perfect. Wondering why they recommend this other part. I would check with the dealer first but if you order everything I ordered you’ll be fine. Just hooked up my train horn to it and it works seamless. 
Is there any specific connector on the battery cable as its on backorder

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, AdamAT4 said:

Ya it has a special connector to connect to the switch harness

8 hours ago, AdamAT4 said:

Also I would advise doing the install yourself. My dealership wanted 800$cad for the install which is a rip off. I did it my self. The hardest part is fishing the battery cable through the grommet. I would recommend fishing a electrical fish tape through first. Then once it’s through tape the battery cable to it and pull it through. I was struggling for 45 min before I thought of this. This way you will save 44 min as it takes 1 min doing it this way lol. If you have any questions just message me I’m happy to help