Winch Mount Suggestions

Hey all, 

Looking for suggestions on what is out there to mount a winch to my 2018 Sierra. I've got an Engo 9k lb winch with synthetic line, I kept when I traded my jeep. I'm leaning towards a 2" receiver in the front, just not sure if there are other good options out there.

Not sure I would do a hidden mount, those look good but seem like it would be tough if you needed to get to the winch for any reason.  

Thoughts, photos?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a universal 2" tow hitch, that I picked up for about $50, that I'm going to install (some day) under my front bumper.  I'm looking at getting a winch that I can mount to an insert.  Since I live in CA (a 2-tag state), I already have the insert with a license plate holder, since the receiver will be about where the plate goes anyways.

Yeah there is a user on here that makes hidden mounts, winch hides completely behind the front license plate. Pretty slick set up, if I find the thread I will edit my post. 

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/213154-2016-2018-hidden-winch-factory-bumper/

Edited by L86 All Terrain
  • Like 1

The first thing I bought for mine was a GoRhino Winch Bumper

I never installed a winch on it tho, just wanted a reinforced bumper

You can browse on my YouTube channel to see if its something you'd like: