Two inch front level kit

I am wanting to do a 2in front level kit on my 2018 crew cab Silverado. I simply would like to know what brand is the best. I am putting on 275 65 18 tires which I know of the plenty fine even without the 2-inch kit. 

2 hours ago, EDDE said:

I am wanting to do a 2in front level kit on my 2018 crew cab Silverado. I simply would like to know what brand is the best. I am putting on 275 65 18 tires which I know of the plenty fine even without the 2-inch kit. 

You're right that a level is not needed.  I also agree with "nominion"  that Motofab makes good quality spacers.  They were my first choice after receiving good advice from other forum members.  I recommend that you go with the 1.5" lower shock spacer.  You will achieve the look you want and minimize the potentially negative aspects of level kits.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Donstar said:

You're right that a level is not needed.  I also agree with "nominion"  that Motofab makes good quality spacers.  They were my first choice after receiving good advice from other forum members.  I recommend that you go with the 1.5" lower shock spacer.  You will achieve the look you want and minimize the potentially negative aspects of level kits.

My 2014 I had I used the two inch, why do you suggest the 1.5?  I'm curious 

2 hours ago, Donstar said:

https://motofablifts.com/i-30558221-07-19-chevy-gmc-silverado-sierra-1500-1-5-front-leveling-lift-kit-lm.html?ref=category:1390565   

This one i assume? 

thumbnail_20190914_140234.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EDDE said:

Yes, this is the item I purchased.  I frequently pull a trailer and maintaining a little rake will reduce a nose high stance when towing.   I haven't installed my kit yet so hopefully others will comment.   

• Thanks 1

I have 2018 Silverado crew cab 4wd.  I had a 1 3/4" rake measuring the wheel well openings but only a 1" rake measuring the rocker panels.  So I installed a 1" level kit to make the rocker panel level.  Now I have a 1/2" rake between the wheel wells ( barely noticeable) but the rocker panels are level and not going uphill.  Not all bodies are hung the same so you may need something different from other people. 

• 2 weeks later...