auto fold mirrors

Hold the lock button on the fob a little longer and they will fold.

"If equipped, press and hold 'lock' on the RKE transmitter for
approximately one second to remotely fold the exterior mirrors" 

9 hours ago, cdh7917 said:

I believe you also need to enable the auto folding feature thru the vehicle settings on the radio display for this to work.

That's true!

(it's called 'remote mirror folding' in the personalization menu's and owners manual)

Remote Mirror Folding
When on, the outside mirrors will remotely fold or unfold when the
Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter 'lock' or 'unlock' button is pressed and held.

21 hours ago, cdh7917 said:

I believe you also need to enable the auto folding feature thru the vehicle settings on the radio display for this to work.

11 hours ago, redwngr said:

That's true!

(it's called 'remote mirror folding' in the personalization menu's and owners manual)

Remote Mirror Folding
Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitter 'lock' or 'unlock' button is pressed and held.

Perfect!  Thanks for that.

23 hours ago, redwngr said:

That's true!

Remote Mirror Folding

I looked through settings this morning and couldn't find this option.  Then, looked in manual and saw that it should be under the settings-vehicle-comfort and convenience tab.  But, the only option i have under that tab is chime volume.  I guess LT trim with power fold mirrors doesn't have the remote fold or the reverse tilt functions.  I wonder if I could flash it in?

10 hours ago, texasnavy05 said:

I looked through settings this morning and couldn't find this option.  Then, looked in manual and saw that it should be under the settings-vehicle-comfort and convenience tab.  But, the only option i have under that tab is chime volume.  I guess LT trim with power fold mirrors doesn't have the remote fold or the reverse tilt functions.  I wonder if I could flash it in?

Yes, I noticed that too this morning.  A little disappointed.  The LT has the folding mirrors button so it is absolutely capable of this setting.  My take is that they had to intentionally write software code to not allow this.  

Does anyone know why they chose to not have this setting for the LT?

Thank you!

• 7 months later...