Stock 4wd with sport assist steps

I'm looking for some steps for my new 2019 Satin Steel LT 4wd. I like the looks of the Chevy Sport Assist steps, but I currently have no plans to lift or level (or even change tires out). I'm just curious if anyone else has put these off-road style steps on their 2019 crew cab? Would love to see a picture. I know they look great on the Trail Boss and AT4, but for the money, it's a bit tough pill to swallow to just test them out. 

image.png.9b23812e227c4bdc47655267289b69fd.png

Would love other suggestions as well. Rough Country HD2 look decent, but seem beefy for a stock pickup. 

Just trying to help my kids (and wife) get in the truck. 

This is my truck....

unnamed.thumb.jpg.b393c421ece5496b39e76a911ddaca1e.jpg

1 hour ago, AJMBLAZER said:

It’s not exactly the same but look into the Tyger Star Armor bars. I have a set and like them. Mounting points are actually better than the GM bars. 

Price is about half what the GM bars are. 

I do like those, but am worried about my kids since the step portions are so small on them. I like the GM one because it's more like a running board without looking like one too much. 

I just stumbled across the Raptor Series Treadsteps which have a kind of oval/running board look, but can't find much info on them. They run $300. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have those same DS2 steps from RC.  I am not totally sold on them though.  They are cool looking but seem kinda low on my truck.  What height lift do you have?

The RC website said they had 1/2" vertical adjustment but I cannot find any way to adjust it up an down.

Thats a really good looking truck and photo BTW

Edited by Ezekiel2517
  • Thanks 1

Yeah They are heavy, low and rather awkward, but they look nice and don't flex when i haul my 250 lbs. up on them. The truck sits up 41 inches at the top of the wheel wells all the way around with 2 inch rear blocks and 2 inch leveling kit with another inch from the Eibach E60-23-032-01-10 front shocks that i just put on. I used the second to the last ring on the shock to get  1 inch more. The steps are more comfortable on the truck now that it's lifted some.The shocks are awesome BTW. I would highly recommend them. the truck is smoother and handles much more predictably and thank you.

21 hours ago, Weaverstreet said:

927650484_sunrisesilverado.thumb.jpg.5f6fb1f22570d6c6efeb870c40f22939.jpg

Edited by Weaverstreet