Fender liners

Anyone installed rear fender liners in this new body style yet? Or if your truck has liners already installed can I get some pictures? Some of the hardware that came with my set has me a little confused on installing them. Dealer doesn't have instructions and I can't find anything online. 

Here are some pictures of my driver rear liner. Not sure this shows you what you need, but saw the request and was out there shortly after. 2020 Denali, so they came installed from factory.

198f8f1a4c96434af3c3cc04a240d936.jpg

1996b9c0ca963c52eb6eac2d85613706.jpg

2d269be25789dc1c65b7c0c977246291.jpg

e54e7ff58f2e0762c392df96cdb0c539.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look like the fiber board material which GM has been using on their other builds.    May I suggest a rustproofing spray for the inner wheel opening before you install the liners,   something like Fluid Film or 3M body panel wax.   Real easy to do.   ?

You want a material which goes on gooey and remains soft and pliable.   Something that creeps into cracks, seams and crevices.  I’ll invest $500 in material just to try and prevent rust. I rustproof the truck myself as I invested in the equipment years ago.    On a quiet night you can hear your truck rust !!  lol ?

• 3 weeks later...