Service Parking Brake

Just now, Dean Barry OConnor said:

So, I having the same issue today(3/29/22). When going to doctor appointment!  Tried to get help from GMC service department, which was very little other than getting a appointment to get it checked & they would have to have it for 2-days & no loaner!

Mine is a 2020 GMC 1500 Denali 

• 6 months later...

No updates to this thread in a while, nobody else having this issue any longer?    Has it been root-caused by GM to a specific known failure, or are the dealerships still playing "whack-a-mole" replacing random parts to see if it "goes away"?   I too am having this issue on my 2021 Trail Boss 6.2.  

I had the same issue. Then it went to loss of power. Seems it only does this when pulling and using exhaust break. Iv added the banks monster Pedel and derringer. And I love the new addition! When I get these errors I can clear right from derringer gauge. And I’m rolling in seconds 

On 10/4/2022 at 9:39 AM, Gfunky said:

No updates to this thread in a while, nobody else having this issue any longer?    Has it been root-caused by GM to a specific known failure, or are the dealerships still playing "whack-a-mole" replacing random parts to see if it "goes away"?   I too am having this issue on my 2021 Trail Boss 6.2.  

This is certainly not what we like to hear, Gfunky.  Please know, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into the concerns with your 2021 Trail Boss 6.2. To do so, please send an email to [email protected] with ATTN: Gfunky/GM Trucks in the subject line.

Please include your contact information, VIN, a brief description of your concern, and the name of your preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM’s privacy policy, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html.

Privacy Statement | General Motors
Your privacy is important to General Motors. This Privacy Statement addresses the personal information GM collects and how GM handles that personal information.
www.gm.com

• 3 months later...
On 1/19/2021 at 6:15 PM, ddevos said:

Dealer found code c060b left rear parking brake actuator fault. After checking wiring, they determined issue was the actuator. Replaced. So far so good for the service parking brake.

Hi, did this fix the issue for you after the actuator was replaced? Did the "service parking brake" light ever come back on? 

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, Debetstransport1 said:

Here is mine 2020 2500 did it today.  Completely locked at 65mph

20230410_172245.jpg

This is certainly not something we like to hear, Debetstransport1 and we certainly hope you are well. With safety being an utmost priority, we understand your displeasure with this situation. So we may learn more about your recent experience, please send us an email with additional details to [email protected] with ATTN: Isabel/Debetstransport1/GM Trucks in the subject line

On 4/10/2023 at 8:46 PM, Debetstransport1 said:

Here is mine 2020 2500 did it today.  Completely locked at 65mph

20230410_172245.jpg

We hope all is well, Debetstransport1. As previously mentioned, our team would like the opportunity to look into this matter on our end. To do so, please send us an email to [email protected] with ATTN: Debetstransport1/GM Trucks in the subject line, and details revolving around this experience. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.

Please include your contact information, VIN, a brief description of your concern, and the name of your preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM’s Privacy Policy, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html. The information you provide may be monitored and recorded and is subject to the GM Privacy Statement.

Privacy Statement | General Motors
Your privacy is important to General Motors. This Privacy Statement addresses the personal information GM collects and how GM handles that personal information.
www.gm.com