13 hours ago, GMC_SD_Ult_16 said:

I did the 12909 Magnaflow since it has 3.5 inch in and out... Removed the resonator, flapper and stock muffler added a dual twin pipe corsa style tip. Also have a AFE cold air intake that brings out some engine sound as well.
2016 GMC Sierra 6.2L...... Love the sound when cruising at 70 barely hear it almost stock even when switching in and out of AFM.... When cruising 30 to 40 very little sound..... Give it some gas where it lives above 2000 rpm and the deep sound comes out. I live in a suburb and did not want to be that guy coming home or leaving to my neighbors but needed it to sound like a v8 when it should.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

I agree.

I added 14909 (stainless) removed flapper and kept resonator. Sounds very different than stock outside of truck, nice deep low tone. cold starts I can now hear in house. Inside truck exhaust is slightly louder than stock unless above 3.5k rpm. 

Once I removed stock airbox and added AFE momentum gt intake, I now hear more engine noise than exhaust. I kept resonator because I still use v4 and don’t want to hear helicopter sound. 

Edited by 2018GMC

Can’t figure out how to add my video. But just like any other video, it doesn’t do it justice. Got it out on the highway on Friday, can barely tell it’s there unless you go to pass someone. Absolutely no drone at all. S&B CAI gives it a nice throaty sound in the front end. Pretty impressed with it. May end up cutting out the resonator anyways but not sure yet