Tahoe 2006 (gmt 800) oil pressure sensor or gauge messed up?

Hello everyone, i'm asking for advice & help you guys. 
I know it's not a good way to start with asking help, I'm sorry bout this.

Let me shortly introduce myself - my name is Alex, I live in Russian Federation, Moscow and I drive 2006 Chevy Tahoe (gmt 800) with 5.3 Vortec engine (simple gas, no flex fuel). 

I am facing a problem with my oil pressure gauge - while driving or at idle oil pressure gauge jumping from 0 to max value. It may stuck at 0 for long time (hour or so) or can stuck at max value also.

When I switch ignition on gauge does NOT jump to max, everything seems to be ok for at engine start but soon gauge become messy. As a pressure falls to 0 I have an alarm warning with horn and alarm in message centre. When this happenes, gauge jumps to max and when falls down again sometimes.

I'd like to mention that there are not any strange sounds with engine (no knocking or something) when pressure falls down. 

Since I did not find a particular my problem at different forums, I decided to ask you guys. Also it's a bit difficult to maintain and service such vehicle here in Russia, so I would really appreciate for any advice of community. 

I recorded some videos with mess going on with my vehicle and uploaded them to YouTube so I can share them with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbPpOAKi2D8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbm4Gn3YYzI

I found in rockauto store this new acdelco oil pressure sensor ACDELCO 12677836 - is this correct partnumber for me?

Any advice and help truly appreciatable.

IMG_20190810_183612.thumb.jpg.3813fa19df0519b7d3133bf09dd028d5.jpg

P.S.: thats my second GM truck, the previous one was Tahoe 1996 5 doors 5.7 Vortec engine :)

Edited by Alexhawk94

6 hours ago, CamGTP said:

Yes, that oil pressure sensor is correct.

It would be cheaper to try a new sensor that rebuilding the cluster itself. So I'd be on the side of trying a new sensor first.

I'm away from town right now, so I have to drive for 150 miles back home before I can order & buy new sensor, so I'm worried about another troubles. But I guess it's not issue with my oil sending pump? 

I have seen an '03 6L do the same thing - when start the truck the gauge would all the way up to max and then after 20 seconds or so, would drop to zero. However, there were no lights or buzzers ringing when it dropped to 0. It was always assumed that either the sensor or cluster gauge was faulty because the engine sounded great and had lots of oil, and also had done this since the owner bought it a year ago. I hope our experience can help you out a bit. Good luck.

• Like 1

So I've ordered a new pressure sensor, I will get in in week or so and going to replace in by my own.

I found few videos about it, seems to be very easy.

Any hidden secrets & techniques? 

By the way,  is there any step motors for gauge clusters? I'd buy some, need to fix speedometer gauge too lol