I think I made a mistake with 2020 Sierra

17 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

I agree with you BUT your name “Belo” reminds me of a very sick politician called “BETO” you may want to change it lol emoji6.png

Sent from Above

I've been B-lo since high school. I'm not going anywhere, but after a few failed campaigns I dont think he will be in the news much longer either ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 19ShadowCustom said:

the speed cutoff is directly associated with the speed rating of the tires equipped. buying the AT4, You got the LT load range C,  Q speed  rated duratracs which are rated to 98 mph,. so that's what you get.

Had I known this, I’d have bought a Denali w 20” rims then upgraded to better tires.

All these issues are trivial, but they’re cumulative...

Only 500 miles on it ...I’m going truck shopping again!

• Confused 1

On 1/27/2020 at 8:19 PM, Extractor said:

Let me start this topic with a disclaimer, that's there's nothing really WRONG with my new AT4 Carbon pro but there is a big list of annoying quirks that irritate me more and more each drive...

Things I like:

1) Auto 4WD, last truck didn't have, and I missed it from previous one.

2) Quiet, I had a Roush F150 and family hated riding in it. New GMC is silent comparatively.

Things that annoy me...that I didn't know about before buying...

1) Have to turn seat heaters on each time I start truck.  If it knows to do it w remote start by outside temp, why can't it do upon starting???

2) Have to turn heated steering wheel on each time I start truck.  See above

3) Have to turn foglights on every time headlights come on.  

4) Had SERVICE 4WD light come on at 250 miles, disappeared before I could get it to dealer.  May be nothing, but now it's in my head.

5) 24gallon gas tank??? Really??? It's a 6.2 L getting 14 mpg, so every 300 miles I have to stop for gas?  WTF

6) Governor at 98MPH.  I realize governors have a purpose but at 98???

7) Carbon Pro bed which initially I thought would be novel has turned into a headache.  Tonneau cover options are limited, and the texture is too smooth, everything slides around back there.

?The 4 Channel Amp surf button on left side of steering wheel won't follow preset buttons, it will occasionally start scrolling through whatever channels it wants, vs my presets.

9) Sport mode does next to nothing.  At least let it run up to redline instead of shifting whenever it feels like.

10) Auto stop is a pain. Last truck, if I put it in sport mode then auto stop would be shut off.  I know I can push button, but it's still annoying.

I'm 2 weeks in, and I hope there won't be more to add to this list!

Just stupid little things that irritate but that you wouldn't necessarily know about until you've lived with the truck for a few weeks.

I'm not one to keep trucks more than 18 months, but this one will be a challenge to keep that long...

Choosing the perfect 4 channel car amplifier for your needs will vary with each individual. This is based on their car stereo system and installation space available in their vehicle.

Edited by johnsnowkornar