Gloss Black z71 Grille?

First post on the forum, looking for an all black z71 grille for a 2015 1500 like the one shown, but instead of chrome around the outside, gloss black. Only ones I've seen do not have the Z71 logo (also Shown), which I would like to keep if possible. Thanks!

IMG_6380.jpg

23194173.jpg

If I'm not mistaken the black honeycomb grill and z71 grill have different size inserts. The surround around the insert on the z71 is wider. Just wanted to make sure you get all the grille parts if and when you do the swap. I don't remember seeing any z71 's with a honeycomb grill. 

23 minutes ago, michigan2500hd said:

If I'm not mistaken the black honeycomb grill and z71 grill have different size inserts. The surround around the insert on the z71 is wider. Just wanted to make sure you get all the grille parts if and when you do the swap. I don't remember seeing any z71 's with a honeycomb grill. 

Thanks! Yeah, if I'm not mistaken it looks like the only black bezeled and z71 badged grille was the midnight edition with the chrome slats(pic). I don't hate the honeycomb, and will probably just go with that. Just wanted to see if there was an option for both since I love the straight lines in this grille.

On another note, finding color-matched bumpers at a reasonable price is harder than I thought. If anyone with gloss black 2015 bumpers is looking to trade for chrome let me know!

image.png.34035ac275e00ee3de2813a9f08e4641.png