Build to arrival timeframe

So for those of you that have accepted delivery on an HD within the past couple weeks, can you tell us when your truck was built and when you got it? My dealer is telling me 3 to 7 weeks and that's a big window. Not really looking for the "I been waiting for 2 months comments", just actual built to arrival dates. Thanks! Just looking for if I'm going to be closer to 3 or 7. Maybe include where yours was shipped to as I'm sure that effects time.

I placed an order for mine on January 13th.  As of Friday there is still no production week assigned.  I'm gonna say there's no way it will be three weeks.  Probably closer to seven or eight.  I know that probably doesn't answer your question specifically, but it will take away the three week "hope".  Sorry.

4 hours ago, bigman32hockey said:

I placed an order for mine on January 13th.  As of Friday there is still no production week assigned.  I'm gonna say there's no way it will be three weeks.  Probably closer to seven or eight.  I know that probably doesn't answer your question specifically, but it will take away the three week "hope".  Sorry.

No offense - but that's not at all what I'm asking. Mines already built. I already know you don't go from order to built in 3 weeks. I'm asking about built to delivered. The 2 aren't even remotely related.

Ordered my 2500HD AT4 back on 11.12.2019. Target Production Week was 1.20.2020. Arrived at rail yard in Southern California on 2.3.2020. Trucked over to dealership in Orange County morning of 2.5.2020. Delivered to me that evening.

So looks like 2 weeks or so from build to delivery...

Still waiting on mine to be built

Interested to here more people so I have a good idea of delivery window

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

The GMC Char feature rep told me that my truck is in Annapolis Junction, Maryland. Thats about 45 minutes away from my dealer- so I'm guessing its going to get here tomorrow! It was built on January 27th. Today made 2 weeks.

• Like 1

Truck arrived at the dealer today!! That's 16 days from Michigan to Maryland. Dealer says they need 3 days to prep it before I can pick it up. They have a bunch of LPO options to install. Color matched arch fender mouldings, All weather floor liners, rear seat under storage, and Kicker tailgate speakers.

• Like 1