Cup holders in trail boss????

Not the engineers, the bean counters. I have 4 in my back seat.

ABC328F8-1267-4B7D-BB07-A5EB0E4900CF.thumb.jpeg.20a525a9abca191aecf3b76029b1344c.jpeg

Convenience Package on the LT TB would give you the fold down armrest in back. Convenience Package w/ Buckets would give you the cup holders on the back of the console too.

Or you can buy a Custom and complain about the lack of storage instead, always a popular choice here.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

I’d like the meet the engineer and punch him or her in the head, how the f did you not think to put cup holders in the back seat? Where are my kids supposed to put their drinks when we go through the drive thru? What are y’all doing in this situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 cup holders for passengers in the back in my LT TB.

ABC328F8-1267-4B7D-BB07-A5EB0E4900CF.thumb.jpeg.20a525a9abca191aecf3b76029b1344c.jpeg

Convenience Package on the LT TB would give you the fold down armrest in back. Convenience Package w/ Buckets would give you the cup holders on the back of the console too.

Or you can buy a Custom and complain about the lack of storage instead, always a popular choice here.

I can’t stomach the payment for an LT TB, but if all seats are full everyone is SOL

Some of us, can’t afford a $800 payment a month, if really like to, but can’t do it

24 minutes ago, disneybaker said:

Pic?

This is not my image, I'm at work and I just found this online.... but I downloaded it and put the arrow on it. 

shb9z64fYHyH3uLUfQ9G_REo14kJl-PNMTB7Q9Iq

That's the 'cupholders' that I have in my CTB.

*Not to be used with cups that do not have a lid. Some spillage may occur. Open and close doors carefully. Contents of beverage may be very hot. Cape does not enable wearer to fly.

Edited by nolte

There are many aftermarket storage solutions.  Wanting to punch someone over this is silly. You could have found many vehicles in your price range with cup holders in the back seat if this was such a high priority.   Lowes carries a floor tray with storage and two cup holders for <$10. that I use regularly for additional convenience.  I wish I had front parking sensors but if anyone deserves punching because of this oversight it is yours truly! ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The pockets in the door would be fine for bottled drinks, but not the fast food cups.

For the money you spend on the Custom TB you can get an LT/ RST out the door with LED headlights, heated seats, all the cup holders, push button start, nicer interior materials, better cluster and infotainment, and way more storage. The Custom TB is just not a good value if you want anything of a nice interior or creature comforts. It is what it is.

• Like 4

Your forgetting one in each door panel also. Water bottles fit well there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OnTheReel said:

lol, so true.....get interior options you want from dealer always

I bought the RST 4x4 over the custom TB exactly for reasons you stated above....they were exactly same price....a lift is easily done by anyone....easy way to get LT TB for way way less money

Edited by Dunn
  • Like 2

The pockets in the door would be fine for bottled drinks, but not the fast food cups.

For the money you spend on the Custom TB you can get an LT/ RST out the door with LED headlights, heated seats, all the cup holders, push button start, nicer interior materials, better cluster and infotainment, and way more storage. The Custom TB is just not a good value if you want anything of a nice interior or creature comforts. It is what it is.

LT TB is considerable more than CTB

lol, so true.....get interior options you want from dealer always

I bought the RST 4x4 over the custom TB exactly for reasons you stated above....they were exactly same price....a lift is easily done by anyone....easy way to get LT TB for way way less money

RST not available in orange, only other way to get orange is the god aweful fake chrome grille