Cup holders in trail boss????

8 hours ago, spizike9 said:

yeah, it kills me when so many people complain about their Custom or Custom Trail Boss in here. It’s like they don’t do research before they buy a vehicle. I get, you want a cooler looking vehicle but at what point does it matter what your vehicle looks like if it doesn’t function for you. OP should have bought a RST or LT. 

exactly....think about what your buying b4 you sign papers.....lifts are super easy to do and that's all your paying GM for!

they even sell the kit for 1k …..after a month the whole new truck thing wears off and now you have to own what you bought, and those payments don't stop regardless

2 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

Best incentives are always on the LT & RST. ?

my RST was exact same cost as custom TB, and I pretty much got everything cept leather seats which I didn't want...….and has lot more inside than custom

another thing is the seats are very low in new silverados….I am 6ft and so glad I have power seats...

3 hours ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

In terms of the factory 2" lift, sure, but in terms of features, I would guess the AT4 will be between the LTZ and the HC while the CTB will be between the Sierra base and SLE and the LT TB will be between the Elevation and SLT.

yeah in all reality the AT4 is essentially a Denali. The only thing you can’t get on it (besides max tow) is magnetic ride right? Or am I missing anything else? 

• Like 1

my RST was exact same cost as custom TB, and I pretty much got everything cept leather seats which I didn't want...….and has lot more inside than custom

another thing is the seats are very low in new silverados….I am 6ft and so glad I have power seats...

Can’t get rst in tangier orange de2c2e2fdf28476cbc6ec085f865d8a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, disneybaker said:

But then you don’t get cup holders, radio controls or a center console with storage. ? You also have to deal with that black weird part up front. That’s so weird that they don’t paint that from the factory. 

Can you afford a base LT Trail Boss without any other options? Would that be enough to get you the color you want and the creature comforts you need? 

Edited by spizike9

12 hours ago, spizike9 said:

yeah in all reality the AT4 is essentially a Denali. The only thing you can’t get on it (besides max tow) is magnetic ride right? Or am I missing anything else? 

Sounds right to me but I may not be the best source since most of my research has been on the RST and Elevation since that's what appeals to me most. 

An interesting thought just occurred to me after reading your post: if you want max tow and the 5.3, the highest end truck you can get is an SLT/LTZ. 

But then you don’t get cup holders, radio controls or a center console with storage. [emoji6] You also have to deal with that black weird part up front. That’s so weird that they don’t paint that from the factory. 

Can you afford a base LT Trail Boss without any other options? Would that be enough to get you the color you want and the creature comforts you need? 

I need base plus power seats wether they are buckets or bench doesn’t matter as long as it’s power my wife is 5,5 I’m 6’7 and the manual seat was so uncomfortable

2 minutes ago, disneybaker said:

I need base plus power seats wether they are buckets or bench doesn’t matter as long as it’s power my wife is 5,5 I’m 6’7 and the manual seat was so uncomfortable

Well I guess you just have to decide if you want to stretch your budget and get an LT TB in orange or get an LT or RST for cheaper but not in orange. It’s your money so only you can make that decision. 

In a perfect world GM we would offer all the colors on every trim but it’s a typical case of Mary telling us what we want instead of listening to what we want. 

Edited by spizike9
  • Like 2

Well I guess you just have to decide if you want to stretch your budget and get an LT TB in orange or get an LT or RST for cheaper but not in orange. It’s your money so only you can make that decision. 

In a perfect world GM we would offer all the colors on every trim but it’s a typical case of Mary telling us what we want instead of listening to what we want. 

My only pieve with the custom orange is the little piece of plastic on the front of fender, dont know if I like it being gloss black, where on the standard colors it’s color matched

22 minutes ago, disneybaker said:

My only pieve with the custom orange is the little piece of plastic on the front of fender, dont know if I like it being gloss black, where on the standard colors it’s color matched

Yeah that’s dumb. Only way I’d even consider one of those special colors would be to have the dealership get it color matched before I took delivery  of it. 

Red, blue, black, white, green, brown and  orange with a solid or two tone paint scheme have served me well!  I appreciate that colour is an important consideration  when selecting a vehicle but it doesn't take much for me to give up on my preferred colour choice!  An individual who has lived with me for over 40 years measures the worth of a vehicle largely by colour so my justification for deviating from a preferred colour has to be razor sharp.  I'm confident the absence of cup holders would easily override half of the colour wheel! ?  

• Like 2

On 2/3/2020 at 9:39 AM, disneybaker said:

Orange, smorange......at least in any color offered, the RST front doesn't look like it has been repaired with factory primed replacements awaiting painting.

DSCN0624.JPG.06f8fd4541b19bf347e8976d50da9753.JPG

• Haha 1