Silverado safety package

When I do an inventory search from www.chevrolet.com with zip code 75001 (near Dallas Texas) I found 3394 LT Trail Bosses with the safety package (the only filters I used were LT Trail Boss and Safety Package).  I did a 2000 mile search so most of the country was covered.

Not sure why you can't find one unless there are non in your immediate area...

When I do an inventory search from www.chevrolet.com with zip code 75001 (near Dallas Texas) I found 3394 LT Trail Bosses with the safety package (the only filters I used were LT Trail Boss and Safety Package).  I did a 2000 mile search so most of the country was covered.

That’s what I’m saying, I can’t find shit, I’m near wichita, 2000 miles covers the country, don’t know if no one is buying that package or it’s a glitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I read that wrong, damn dyslexia, want an LT TB, Northsky Blue , safety package

250 miles within 67201.  15 matches of LT TB, Safety and blue. 

They might not all be in stock as Chevrolet and Dealers are slow to update their inventory as it took several days for mine to be removed from inventory on the web...

10 hours ago, disneybaker said:

Is there something wrong with this package, I can’t fine a single TB with this package? My wife wants the backup beep in her vehicle

Try LT TB, not Custom TB.

They might not all be in stock as Chevrolet and Dealers are slow to update their inventory as it took several days for mine to be removed from inventory on the web...

Does it say dealer?

Yeah there are a lot of LT TB you’re correct but click any of them , they are either wrong color, no buckets or no safety, there’s one exact match that popped up today near KC, but it’s got trailer brake and bes protection,

Yeah it worked but like I said they aren’t blue/buckets/safety they all have other shit like the leaky windows

ahhh, sorry, I missed that those were the exclusive list and not just the must haves.

This is an area Chevy's site lacks in. I wanted to find a blue High Country with the 6.2 and the technology package but without a sunroof.  I had to manually view the details to see if each truck had a sunroof. 

You might have to custom order it to get exactly what you want, or talk to a local sales person to see if they can find it for you.

I know, I’ve been dragging feet because rebates scare me, if they are less I might not be able to afford it when it’s delivered, I found one today when I looked in transit, dealer said it was in yard in KC, should be delivered Thursday, it has buckets and safety but also has bed protect package and trailer brake controller (no idea I only ever pulled small trailer)