GM 2 inch lift part numbers???

9 hours ago, DogMom said:

Thank you. I just want to level the front without forfeiting ride quality or warranty. I contacted Chevrolet a while back to see if installing the front only would hold the same warranty as the full kit, but they didn't have an answer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

they cant void a warranty unless they can "prove" your aftermarket part caused the damage......since it is their part your using I am guessing that will be tough.....I wouldn't worry about it

• Like 1

On 3/4/2020 at 9:16 PM, lapoolboy said:

Ok, the struts are part number 84535467.  Stock coil springs are reused. 

So the lift comes from the longer strut?  Could 2wd owner install the front struts, retain the coil springs and essentially get a factory 2in leveling kit?

4 minutes ago, blipit said:

So the lift comes from the longer strut?  Could 2wd owner install the front struts, retain the coil springs and essentially get a factory 2in leveling kit?

Yes, they actually make a factory 2" lift kit for 2wd trucks.

Lift Suspension Upgrade System for 2WD Vehicles

Part No. : 84649982

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/lift-suspension-upgrade-system-for-2wd-vehicles-84649982?year=2019&make=Chevrolet&model=Silverado%201500&modelId=491&body=Crew%20Cab%20Pickup&bodyId=22&wheel=Short%20Box&wheelId=651&trim=RST&trimId=4962&drive=4WD&driveId=8&engine=5.3L%20V8%20GAS&engineId=2059&bodyNumDoors=5

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, pewterliftedz said:

Yes, they actually make a factory 2" lift kit for 2wd trucks.

Yeah, seen that kit.  I would suspect their would still be some rake.

Figured using the oem front 2" lift struts would accomplish same thing as the RC 2" leveling strut kit.  For less money and use oem parts.

https://www.roughcountry.com/gm-leveling-struts-500065.html?find=2020-gmc-sierra-1500-2wd-481244

On 3/4/2020 at 9:44 AM, JSW74 said:

Im looking for the part numbers to the struts that come in the GM 2 inch lift (trailboss).

the entire kit has the part # of 84629787 , I simply wanna install the front portion of the parts and not lift the rear.

I located the cv axles which are 84554912 and are $171.87 per gmpartsdirect.com  but I cannot find the struts. If anyone has the strut part numbers that would be great. this is all going on my 2019 rst z71

Rancho RS66310R9 just released a front leveling kit that does not require cv axles rs66310r9_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yeah I  think theirs better options than the ranchos for sure....and still inexpensive

and the GM kit doesn't require new CV axles....you can run em just like any other leveling strut....they just have em available and it comes in their kit.....not bad idea and you can buy them seperately

Eibach is probably best leveling strut currently....belltech makes one too but not familiar with them, see them in a lot of lowered vehicles

Edited by Dunn
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

Has anyone installed this setup or had it installed from the dealer? Looking at the OEM setup from from GM for 2” of lift or going with the Eibach pro tuck system.

If anyone has installed either, what size tires did you run?

Any pictures?

10 hours ago, CrunchyBlack_386 said:

Has anyone installed this setup or had it installed from the dealer? Looking at the OEM setup from from GM for 2” of lift or going with the Eibach pro tuck system.

Any pictures?

I had the dealer install on my 2020 SLT.  It’s same as on AT4 and Trailboss so look at those if you wanna get an idea of what it looks like.  Right now the parts are 20% off from gmc’s website, pretty good savings on a 1295 buck part.  I’m still running the factory 33’s, looks fine. 

Edited by Jason Rebellion
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, CrunchyBlack_386 said:

Any pictures?

I just had mine done last week. 2 inch tb lift plus 2 inch  kit in the front.

0728A197-AD43-44D4-A676-37EFAAF1E17C.jpeg

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Jason Rebellion said:

I had the dealer install on my 2020 SLT.  It’s same as on AT4 and Trailboss so look at those if you wanna get an idea of what it looks like.  Right now the parts are 20% off from gmc’s website, pretty good savings on a 1295 buck part.  I’m still running the factory 33’s, looks fine. 

What did that run you at the dealership? I was checking out from the website and added the dealer install, but it was $633.00. Holding off for now as I am comparing the Eibach pro trick setup.