GM 2 inch lift part numbers???

5 hours ago, BBQ_DAWG said:

I just had mine done last week. 2 inch tb lift plus 2 inch  kit in the front.

0728A197-AD43-44D4-A676-37EFAAF1E17C.jpeg

Thanks for sharing. If I understand your post correctly, you added an additional 2” to the GM kit? Are your CV angles ok?

On 7/5/2020 at 6:43 AM, BBQ_DAWG said:

I just had mine done last week. 2 inch tb lift plus 2 inch  kit in the front.

0728A197-AD43-44D4-A676-37EFAAF1E17C.jpeg

Truck looks great! That is a perfect stance and what I am looking for. What size tires are you running?

On 7/5/2020 at 11:56 AM, CrunchyBlack_386 said:

Thanks for sharing. If I understand your post correctly, you added an additional 2” to the GM kit? Are your CV angles ok?

305-55 r22, Nitto 420v, longer CV shafts. The Dealer threw in the level kit, didn’t ask, seems to be fine

Edited by BBQ_DAWG

2 hours ago, pewterliftedz said:

Does anyone have the install manual for the kit?  I want to know how they installed the taller rear bump stop, I already added the 2" lift blocks and u bolts.

@newdude maybe you can help, thanks.

The jounce spacers bolt to the 4 holed perch on the axle just inboard of each spring pack.  

Edited by newdude

1 hour ago, newdude said:

The jounce spacers bolt to the 4 holed perch on the axle just inboard of each spring pack.  

Oh so they already have holes drilled in them, thanks.  Do you happen to know the part number for the bolts and anti rotation nuts?  I don't see them on the diagram in GM Parts Direct.

41 minutes ago, pewterliftedz said:

Oh so they already have holes drilled in them, thanks.  Do you happen to know the part number for the bolts and anti rotation nuts?  I don't see them on the diagram in GM Parts Direct.

?  Did you buy the kit or...?  They come with the kit so if you are installing the kit and all of the other lift and the safety compliancy brackets, you'd have everything you need.  

8 minutes ago, newdude said:

?  Did you buy the kit or...?  They come with the kit so if you are installing the kit and all of the other lift and the safety compliancy brackets, you'd have everything you need.  

No I didn't buy the kit, I'm just putting the rear suspension together.  I already bought and installed the TB blocks, new U bolts, and 5100 shocks; I want the taller jounce bracket so I don't over compress my rear leafs while towing.

Edited by pewterliftedz

14 hours ago, pewterliftedz said:

No I didn't buy the kit, I'm just putting the rear suspension together.  I already bought and installed the TB blocks, new U bolts, and 5100 shocks; I want the taller jounce bracket so I don't over compress my rear leafs while towing.

What...in the ghetto fabrication....

11602292 x4

11602267 x8

84379976 x2

4 hours ago, newdude said:

What...in the ghetto fabrication....

11602292 x4

11602267 x8

84379976 x2

lol thanks.  I'm only $20 into the rear end since I already had parts from my previous truck, plus I need the taller jounce so I can install Sumosprings properly.  Front leveling is Eibach lift struts.

Edited by pewterliftedz

On 7/9/2020 at 11:57 AM, pewterliftedz said:

lol thanks.  I'm only $20 into the rear end since I already had parts from my previous truck, plus I need the taller jounce so I can install Sumosprings properly.  Front leveling is Eibach lift struts.

I’m debating between the Eibach setup or the OEM 2” kit. Do you have pictures? How are you liking it?

26 minutes ago, CrunchyBlack_386 said:

I’m debating between the Eibach setup or the OEM 2” kit. Do you have pictures? How are you liking it?

I’ll let you know, still waiting for the Eibach front struts to come in.  If they’re similar to the Bilstein 5100 shocks I will be very happy, I’ve run 5100s on my last 2 trucks

Edited by pewterliftedz

7 hours ago, pewterliftedz said:

I’ll let you know, still waiting for the Eibach front struts to come in.  If they’re similar to the Bilstein 5100 shocks I will be very happy, I’ve run 5100s on my last 2 trucks

Thanks!